Chapter 38

Raph was in the middle of the lair working out like ways while Mikey was reading a comic and Donnie working on a unfinished invention.
   Raph was doing alot better from Leo's death as he would always remember and felt hurt but know he knew he had brothers their to support him and help him.
    It has been a year sense Raph got the song from Leo. It gave and still dose give Raph the courage to keep going for his brothers.
   Splinter and Raph argues all the time and Raph knows Splinter blames Raph for Leo's death.
    But Raph let Splinter believed it sense it would be just easyer. Raph and his two brothers was about to head out on potrol as Casey was going to join them at the park.
   Raph grabbed one katana and placed it on his right side of his belt sense he uses one of Leo's katanas and his two sai's into battle. Raph felt like it had Leo with him in battle protecting him.
    While they got up to the top side they started to head to the park as Raph looked around for any foot ninjas sense they heard that the foot was back in action.
    Casey saw them and went over as they met and started to chat a little on a roof top. Raph sat at the edge if the roof looking out at the cold world as the snow was falling a little more.
    The foot was out again but they where different sense they have not been doing crime. They where know helping others and protecting instead of indangering others.
   Raph felt that was weird so they where going to find foots and find out their plan and defeat the new leader they are following.
     after they stopped talking to Casey all four then started to go around town to find a foot or anything that involved them.
   When a few hours passed Raph saw a foot running in the shadows on the ground as Raph did not hesitate and went to the foot and jumped on the foot ninja making its face hit the side walk.
    " Ow hang on!" The foot said as Raph looked at it holding the handle of Leo's katanas holder but still in its sheath. " why? "
    The foot turned it's  head a little even though Raph could see that he had the man's face bleeding. " Because I was sent from our master to escort you and your brothers to him..."
    Raph looked at the foot confused at why their master wanted then to get escorted. Raph got off him and looked at the foot standing up as he removed his mask face seeing that Raph busted the kids lip sense he looked at least 16.
    " so where is this master of yours?" Raph asked still holding Leo's katana. " Just down this street... I was also told not to freak out when you see him..."
    Raph said nothing as he then starting to walk telling his brothers and Casey to come down. They four followed as Raph went to them all talking low. " don't let your guards down... could be a trap..."
   They nod their head as the kid then went in a building as Raph went a little closer to the boy to use as a shield if they where going to ambush them. But as they went in more and more in the building Raph started to all of a sudden feel his chest feet tight. ' What's wrong with me...'
    When the kid went to a two door opening them Raph and the others looked around as they saw a table as there was a few old people there with somthing facing them and it's back to Raph and his brothers. " We can't do that... it will lead the bad foot ninjas in Japan to come here and end you master..."
    Raph looked at them confused as the kid went over to the one they all kept calling master. " I have found them master."
    When the person turned around Raph and the three looked in complete shock as they saw their brother that they thought was dead.
    " Oh my god Max what happened to your face!" Leo said worried as he looked at Max race. " well you where right about your hot head brother."
    Leo looked at Max then to the door seeing them all there as Mikey could not wait and ran to Leo while Donnie walked over to Leo.
    Raph stood there shocked, happy and mad.
   Leo had to take two steps back from Mikey ramming into him to a hug. Leo hugged Mikey and looked at Donnie. " so you where alive?"
    Leo nod and then looked to Raph but lost his smile seeing Raphs face. Leo took in a breath getting Mikey to let go as Leo walked over to be right infront of Raph.
    Casey stayed behind Raph while Leo saw Raph as he had that mad face with tears wanting to come out. So Leo was about to grabbed Raphs cheek but Raph slapped his hand away and him then ran off.
    Casey follow Raph as Leo looked at his brothers sad knowing that he would hurt Raph for staying dead when he truly wasn't.
    Casey got to Raph and stopped Raph as they stood at the door that leaded to the exit of the place. " Raph... "
    " He was alive... he was alive and didn't let me know!" Raph had his hands clinching.
    Raph then stormed out as Casey watched Raph leave then went back to see Leo and give him a hug to know that Casey was happy that Leo was not dead.