Chapter 34

Donnie saw Raph and Leo being around each other alot these last three days. Raph was sitting on the couch as Leo was sitting next to Raph as they where talking about a comic Raph was reading.
    Donnies alarm was then going off as he and every one else followed him as Donnie typed into his computer.
     " Is it the foot?" Leo asked as Donnie looked at Leo. " yeah... man your really remembering fast Leo."
    Leo nod his head as he looked at the screen. " So where are they heading?"
    Donnie looked at the screen. " it looks like they just stole from a Museum... and are heading back to their place."
   Leo looked at Mikey and Raph as Donnie stood up. " This could be a trap from when they caught me and Raph to make us in raged like before... so we need to be on our top guard."
    They all nod as Leo then started to get his katanas from his room. But as he went there Raph came in Leo's room and went to Leo as he got his katanas on.
   Raph put a hand on Leo's arm while Leo then looked at Raph. " Leo... I am still not have any of my memories back yet... but I don't want you to know that I -"
   Leo turned his hold body to Raph and kissed Raph to make him stop talking. When Leo pulled back he smiled at Raph. " wait till we get back then you can tell me."
    Raph smirked and nod then started to leave as Leo then lost his smile. Yes he had almost all his memorys but the ones that are still missing was his fighting skills.
   So he was still the only one that could not fight. But that was not going to have him stay here with Splinter sense Splinter has tried to pull Leo away from Raph every time Splinter saw them two together.
    Leo got to the exit with Raph, Mikey and Donnie there and ready. They headed out into the sewers heading to the way the foots where.

~     ~     ~
    It took them a while when they all got there as they went in the foots building from the top windows. Leo and Mikey where together and Raph and Donnie was in a group.
    Leo and Mikey was two floors lower then Raph and Donnie as Mikey looked around with his nunchuckes out already. " Mikey stay close..."
    Mikey turned to Leo and smiled with a thumbs up as they continued walking again till they reached the 5th door that insteantly opened and foots came out of the room throwing a smoke bomb.
   Leo quickly went to Mikey and started to pull him to find Mikey already out cold. That then had Leo know that this was not a smoke bumb but sleeping gas.
    Leo still tried to get Mikey out but to get tackled to the ground with a foot on top of Leo's back shell. " Shredder would like to have you back."
    Leo tried to get out as he struggled and then as the foots got Leo up starting to take him in a room Leo got the strength and yelled out loud before the sleeping gas made him fall asleep. " RAPH!"

~    ~    ~
    Raph looked headed as he thought he heard some one yell his name as Donnie then looked to Raph before walking in a room. " you found somthing Raph?"
   " no... I thought I heard some one yelling my name..." Donnie looked around a little then back to Raph. " I don't hear anything."
   Donnie then started off as a foot quickly knocked Donnie out and pulled him in as Raph turned right in time to see Donnie getting dragged in a room. Raph ran at the room but as he was about to get the door he got shocked from behind making him yell in pain till he then passed out and fell on his knees then his plastron as he laied on the ground.

~     ~     ~
    Raph wolk up with a head ack as he looked around as he saw he was in a medal room. The only thing showing was and a light up top of the very small room with a medal door.
    Raph got up from the ground and went to the door to try and open it as he then insteantly got mad and started punching the door. " let me out!"
    No one came as Raph kept punching till his knuckles was starting to bleed as then Raph sat on the ground with his back shell against the wall. ' great... this is what Leo was fearing and know me and Donnie already captured... by the foot... again...'
    Raph looked down and got his knees to his plastron and then got his arms around his legs hiding his face as he shut his eyes. " I failed you Leo..."

~      ~       ~
     Mikey wolk up as he saw Donnie and Leo to a wall in the same cellar as Mikey was in a different one not chained to the wall like his two brothers.
    They two where still out as Mikey then got up and looked around not seeing Raph any where. So Mikey went to the bars fast as he yelled. " Leo! Donnie!"
    Donnie opened his eyes grunting then looked around as he saw his wrists chained to the wall with Leo to his right. " Leo?"
    Donnie then looked ahead seeing Mikey in a cellar across from him and Leo's cellar. " Mikey! Where is Raph?"
   " I don't know... I just wolk up and Raph is no where around... why do they have You and Leo chained up?"
    Donnie looked around seeing if he could use his strength but was not that great as he hoped. " I think it's Because they would know that I could probably get out of a cellar easly... but we have to get out and find Raph..."
    Mikey then watched Donnie as he tried to get out of the chains while Mikey said low and sad. " do you think they are experimenting on Raph again..."
    Donnie looked at Mikey. " Let's hope not..."