Chapter 14

Sophie opened a big purple door showing me my room which  was huge as FUCK! I had a beautiful white chandelier with a queensized bed and fluffy pillows I immediately ran towards the bed jumping on it soon feeling the other girls on the bed aswell making us all giggle we all sat on the bed in a small circle.

''Welp since you're part of the gang now it seems for the best to let you know who who is so Blue why won't you go first.'' Sophie smiled at the girl with the electric blue hair making her nod and smile.

''Welp I'm Blue don't worry that's not my real name they call me blue cause of my hair I'm 20 years old and I've been in this gang since I was a baby actually I grew up here Samuel found me on the streets when I was around 3 months old and took care of me ever since I hate cheese don't even get me started I love video games and food plus punk and rock bands and yeah that's kinda it Jess you're up.'' Blue ended before looking at a girl that was playing with a strand of her blonde hair before looking up at me and smiling.

''Hai I'm Jessabell Hemmings and no not Hemmings as in Luke Hemmings I get that confussion allot of times *giggles* I'm 23 years old actually the oldest of the girls making me feel like a mommy I came here at the age of 16 since I got kidnapped by that other gang as they killed my parents wanting to kill me but Samuel found me and raised me like he did with Blue I got to know Blue when I came here uhm lets seeee what else should you know... Oh! Huge fan of One Direction I will tell you one day why but just not yet cause I also wanna show you the reason why fave food is mac and cheese I love teddy bears my favorite colour is''

''Alright alright we don't need your whole life story Jess, I'm Cat I love red think you noticed that with my hair colour and clothes.'' Cat said pointing at her outfit making me nod and smile.

''I'm 17 years old pretty young I know I'm in this gang cause I had no parents been here for a good two years ran away from the shitty orphan house where they would actually hit the kids I found Samuel and BOOM! I became part of this gangbang and now I'm BANGING one of the gangmembers if you know what I mean.'' She said wiggling her eyebrows up and down causing some girls to laugh and the other to gag but making me giggle.

''Ugh! That's disgusting don't talk about that ya nasty! Your turn is over Cat!''

''But!''

''No buts!''

''*snorts* you said butts.''

''..... I seriously want to hit you right now.'' The girl with dark green ombre hair told Cat giving her a deathstare making Cat hold her hands up in surrender. The girl turned to look at me and smiled at me showing off her dimples which were deep as SHIT.

''Well last but not least I'm kitty and yes my birthname really is Kitty long story short I had pretty shitty parents they only cared about drugs and sex using me aswell Samuel used to be friends with my dad until he bought me for 1 million dollars from my parents which ofcourse took  and sold me their only daughter Samuel took care of me since I was 9 years old and I'm now 19 years old I'm proud to fight for him after everything he gave me I like cats the color icy blue and the bands Hey Violet,Little Mix and 5SOS by the way FUCK One Direction I swear if Harry dumps me in the pool again there will be a damn water war but that's actually kinda it.'' She smiled at me I was mentally preparing myself what I had to tell these girls I was about to speak until Sophie slammed her hand on my mouth.

''Don't worry you won't have to tell anything about yourself.''

''Like hell Jack won't shut the LIVING FUCK up about her not that we don't like you cause girl you can beat up two guys after JUST waking up?! I can't even put my feet in the right slipper I have mad respect for you.'' Cat said bowing a little making us all laugh.

''GIRLS DINNER IS READY!'' Right after Samuel screamed that Cat gave us all a serious look holding my wrists like she was a medium or some shit.

''Dinner....DINNER BITCHES MOVE BLUE I NEED FOOD!''She screamed jumping off the bed pushing Blue and Kitty off at the same time quickly running out of the door I quickly helped Kitty getting off the floor asking her if she's alright before we all heard Samuel and Cat screaming loudly I was the first one to run out of the room following the sound of groaning seeing Cat on top of Samuel who was rubbing his forehead groaning in pain like Cat.

''*Groans* Next time*groans* please hold her girls I can't continue doing this every damn day.'' Samuel groaned getting Cat off of him to stand up still rubbing his forehead making us all laugh I think that I'm going to like it in here.