"I love you !" He spoke in a lazy yet amorous tone while turning his face a little on my side.

A stream of tear roamed on my white cheeks after listening his confession.

Suddenly he moved back and did the thing which made my eyes wide and my heart shiver with fear.

" I LOVE YOU ! MERI GOL-GAPPI!"He yelled happily as he opened his arms wide and stared up at the ceiling.

I immediately ran towards him and palmed his mouth.

He giggled but I cried more.

He saw my tears and stopped giggling.

He removed my palm from his mouth instantaneously.

"Why are you crying ?" He pouted and raised his eyebrows while wiping my tears.

"No im not crying !" I spoke while forcing a smile on my face.

I've to tame him properly otherwise his drunk state can be dangerous.

"Manik ! Don't you want to sleep?"I asked as he started playing with my fingers.

"Tumhe itni jaldi kyon hai mughe sulane ki?Is something cooking there?" His tone turned serious, Suddenly he grabbed my waist tight and knocked his forefinger at my brain.

Is he drunk or is acting to be drunk ?

"Manik! Please so jao!" I begged and he looked in my eyes intently.

"Ohk ! I will sleep but first promise me! You won't get engaged to Armaan !" He pouted sadly and placed his arm more comfortably around my waist and rolled a string of my hair in his other hand.

Nashe ki halat main bhi yhi sab sujhta hai ise !

"You won't step back ! Haina ?" I was thinking about his words when he growled angrily and I saw his eyes getting rufous.

Damn ! He is getting angry ! Kese sambhalu iss pregnant mareez ko ?

"Manik! Koi aa jayega!" I whispered with my wide eyes and he turned his eyes wide too.

"Hawww ! Phir ? Phir kia hoga ?" He blinked his lashes like a key doll and kept his palm on his wide-open mouth.

Uffffffffff ! Atleast I'm saved from his anger !

"Phir sab ko pta chal jayega k Manik Malhotra loves Nandani very much !" He answered cutely while pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him with resentful look.

Kaash agar ek din bhi pehle tumhe ehsaas ho jata tou hum saath ho sakte the ! Par ab nhi !

He was smiling while showing his 32 teeth and here my tears were falling incoherently.

"Gol-gappi I answered first na tou I should get the reward !" His eyes shone with happiness as he exclaimed the above words.

"Hmmm! I'll give you anything but first come with me !" I removed his arm from my waist and held his wrist.

"NO ! Tum jo bolti ho wo tum nhi karti !" He pulled his wrist back from my hold but his sudden shout shrieked me and I squinted my eyes angrily at him.

He lowered his lashes while moving his lips on right and left side frequently.

"No more tantrums !" I scolded him and he nodded with a puppish look.

Again I held his wrist and moved further but he remained rooted at his place.

I turned my face towards him.