Chapter 13: Grown Up Time

Start from the beginning

"Yoo-hoo! Hope I'm not interrupting anything, darling! Mr. Karasuma tells me you can go Mach 20 and I just had to see it with my own eyes!"

After Irina finished talking, Koro-sensei dropped the soccer balls and Shiniko took this chance to cut of one of his tentacles.

It worked.

He was so distracted, he didn't even notice his tentacle was missing, but of course it regenerated.

"Well, he might've been exaggerating a tad."

Then Irina asked if he could get her some Vietnamese coffee.

"But of course, mon cher! It just so happens I know a fabulous cafe in Vietnam." Then he blasted off to fetch the coffee.

After the bell rang for next period, Isogai informed and asked, "Ah. It's about that time, Ms. Irina. I mean, that's the bell. Shouldn't we head back?"

Shiniko interrupted with another question, "Are you gonna drop the act now?"

The students looked at her with the 'what are you talking about' look.

Irina replied to both of the questions, "Sure, whatever. Knock yourselves out." She placed another cigarette in her mouth and lit it, "Teacher needs peace and quiet, though, so make it a Study Hall."

Most of the students were surprised by the sudden change of attitude.

"And another thing." Irina continued, "Let's agree not to call me "Ms." when the octopus isn't around. And we're definitely not on a first name basis. So drop it. When he is around, call me Ms. Jelavic."

The students were staring at her in silence.

"Heh. So what's your game, Ms. Jela-bitch?" Karma asked.

Ms. Jelabitch turned and pointed at him, "No nicknames!"

"We got ourselves a real pro here. Just a word of warning from those who've been playin' the odds. You're not gonna kill the octopus without help." He warned.

"Please, sweetheart. You're a bunch of saplings. Adults have their own way of doing things, take note. Speaking of which, you're Nagisa Shiota, right?" Ms. Jelabitch asked and walked over to him.

Then. She . Kissed. Him.

The whole class was shocked, but Karma just smirked, and as for Shiniko, she just sighed.

After she was done, she told Nagisa to show her his notes on the octopus in the faculty lounge in ten minutes. Then she dropped him on the ground.

As Ms. Jelabitch continued talking, Shiniko helped Nagisa get back on his feet, she swung one of his arms behind her neck and helped him up.

She looked behind Ms. Jelabitch, and saw the same men from before. Ms. Jelabitch explained what separated the amateurs from the pros. The students all went inside and Ms. Jelabitch was thinking to herself while doing something on her tablet.

Shiniko was listening to her music and eating the ice cream she bought earlier. She wished she could eat it in peace, but nope. The Devil kept asking her for some, and being the foodie she is, she was not going to give in.