Chapter 25

~Not Edited~

Shout out to: rahma4775

Quotes: 

You saved me when no one was left. 

~Unknown~ 

Chapter 25: The Dunbar Ball. 

Jennifer and Jordan we're on their way back from the airport, I already took a shower and got dressed into leggings and a plain shirt. Walking over to Toni who was still asleep, with a smile on my face I grabbed a piece of my hair rubbing it on his face. 

He flinched a little but went back to sleep, I tickled his nose with my hair making his eyes flutter, revealing his beautiful piercing blue eyes. "Good morning." I smiled, he groaned before grabbing my waist pulling me down beside him causing to squeal. 

"Morning." He said before pecking my lips. "You're so beautiful." I blushed, patting his bare chest. 

"Get up, your parents are on their way back." I said, causing him to groan louder making me giggle. "Come on, get up." I told him, he sighed sitting up letting go of my waist before standing up letting the sheets fall off his waist. 

I gasped turning my head the other way, while biting my lip. I felt heat rush up to my cheeks as I heard Toni chuckle before hearing the bathroom door shut making me let out a breath before looking around the room. 

I got up when I saw Sendey walk in with a smile on her face. "Good morning, Mrs. Mahfud." I flashed her a smile. 

"Good morning." I told her before she walked towards the bed and started fixing it, I silently walked out of the room to be greeted by Holly who walked out of the guest room. 

She froze when her eyes landed on me. "Hi." She told me, I sent her a nod then walked downstairs and towards the dining room to see Anna sitting there alone.

She smiled when she saw me. "Hey." I greeted taking a seat beside her. 

"Hi." Her voice came out weakly but she cleared it. "I didn't want to eat until everyone came, it's awkward eating alone but thinking about it again, when we all eat together drama always happens." I couldn't help but nod in agreement. 

Toni walked in with Kevin by his side, but Kevin looked different today. He had dark circles under his eyes, he looked tired, and exhausted. Katherine walked past him sending glares at her brother before she took a seat on the other side of me. 

Toni sat across from me as Kevin sat across Katherine who was sending burning glares at her brother's face. Travis soon walked in with Holly and Eliza who took a seat beside Kevin, Travis sat across from Anna as Holly sat beside him.

Anna didn't bother looking up, Toni and I sent awkward looks at each other knowing this breakfast was going to be awkward, I grabbed my fork and started eating crumb sized. It was silent very silent the only thing you could hear was forks and spoons hitting the plate. 

"Baby, let me wipe that for you." Eliza said, as she reached a napkin trying to wipe Kevin's mouth, he grabbed her hand.