Chapter 27

Quote:

A Real Man Will Do Anything To Protect The One He Is In Love With. 

~Unknown~

Chapter 27: They're back.

There was so much shouting it woke me up, I rubbed my eyes fluttering them open turning my head to see Toni was missing. I looked down at my wrist that was bruised from last night. I closed my eyes letting out a shaky sigh. 

Reopening my eyes before throwing the sheets off my body wincing when I stood up. My legs and thighs were all bruised from all the falling and Ian pinning me down. I felt nothing in me. All I felt was numbness. Everything was happening at once, these bad things aren't ending they keep coming. 

I slipped my clothes on wincing when I lifted my arms (Outfit on top). My whole body felt sore. I walked towards the bathroom brushing my hair looking at myself in the mirror to my eyes puffy and nose red. I turned around walking out of the bathroom when I was done brushing my hair. 

I walked out of the room and towards the shouting, walking down the stairs to see Toni shouting at Serena who had tears running down her face. I gripped the staircase as I made my way down. "Why did you do it!?" He shouted gripping onto her wrist. "Don't make me fucking repeat myself!" Everyone stared quietly. 

Katherine came towards me wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Because i'm in love with you!" She shouted, everyone looked surprised while Toni stared down at her in shock. "I've been in love with you before you married her!" She pointed at me. 

I felt my heart stop. Toni rubbed his face in frustration. "Are you-" He cut himself off, pacing around in anger. "Are you fucking kidding me!?" He bursted in anger. "You decided to harm my wife because you are in love with me?" He grabbed her arms. 

She looked at him sobbing as fear came to her face. "I wanted her to get out of the picture so I could have you!" She spilled the truth. 

"Everything Katherine said was right." Toni chuckled pushing her hard. "Anna warned me." I swallowed not saying a word. "You were involved with the poisoning weren't you?" He questioned taking steps closer to her as she backed away. "Answer me!" I jumped at his shout. 

"Yes!" She answered in fear. "I was involved in everything! And I did all for you." Toni looked at her like she was crazy, everyone did but all I stared at her with was blankness not knowing what to feel. It was like all my emotions were gone. 

"Were you involved in the murder of their child?" Katherine asked narrowing her eyes at her. 

Serena put her lips in a line before tears started to spill out nodding her head. "I got her the pills." Out of nowhere I watched Serena's head snap the other way as Toni's hand was in the air. 

Everyone gasped, but I just stood there. All I could think was how they tried killing me, then they killed my child, and kidnapped me as I was almost raped. "Toni!" I heard Jennifer yell. 

Serena looked up at him with tears as she held her cheek. "Why?" I finally spoke up. "Why didn't you just tell him you loved him instead of trying to kill me, then killing my child, then kidnapping me and almost getting me raped by your brother?" I cried, Katherine held me tightly.