Chapter 14.

~Not Edited~

Chapter 14: Family Drama and confessions. 

~Layla's outfit on top~

I sprayed perfume as i finished getting ready, i looked at my outfit one more time in the mirror before walking out of my room. I went downstairs to see everyone was back, i quietly walked into the living room, making eye contact with Toni who was awkwardly sitting there. 

We quickly broke they eye contact, i walked over sitting in between Kevin and Katherine. "Hi Layla." Jennifer said giving me a small smile. 

I nodded at her giving her a small smile back, i looked down playing with my hands. "I'm sorry." I heard someone say, i looked up to see Jordan sitting there looking at me with sadness. "I could've done something to stop my mother." He said. 

"You don't need to apologize." I softly said in a low tone. 

"I need to go." I heard Toni's voice, before leaving the room. 

Katherine sighed beside me. "He feels guilty." She spoke up. 

"I told him not to blame himself." I whispered to her. 

"Well, he is still taking the blame." Kevin said making me turn my head. "He told me he felt disgusting doing that to you." I bit my lip. 

"We were both forced to." I shook my head standing up and walking out of the living room, i ran upstairs towards my room, opening the door without looking where i was going i bumped into someone's chest. 

I know it was Toni's, i slowly looked up before looking back down moving away from him. "Sorry." I whispered walking towards the bed grabbing my phone. 

My brain rushed all the memories of last night into my head making goosebumps rise on my body, i shook my head turning around. "Have you seen my golden watch?" Toni asked, avoiding eye contact. 

I nodded walking towards the bathroom, picking up his watch before walking back into the room and towards him, without looking up at him and keeping my eyes on his hand, i slipped the watch into his hand as my fingers brushed against his palm. 

I quickly drew my hand back feeling sparks fly up my arm, i walked past him and out of the room. I went downstairs to be face to face with Sara and her mother. "It's nice to see you today, Layla." Her mother said. 

Sara gave me a dirty look rolling her eyes before walking away leaving me with her mother, i turned around and was going to go to the kitchen but a hand grabbed onto my wrist. "Oh, did i hurt your feelings?" She harshly turned me around. 

I didn't say anything, keeping my mouth shut as i looked her straight in her eyes. "Was it because of what i did last night? If it is, i hope you know i'm not sorry." She gave me the coldest look. 

I tried ripping my wrist from her grasp which only made her hold onto it tighter, i hissed in pain when i felt her nails go through my skin. "Let go of my wife's wrist." I heard Toni's voice from behind me. 

His grandmother smirked at him. "And if i don't? Toni what are you going to do?" She asked smirking. 

Toni stormed up to her pushing her away from me as he stood in front of me protectively, i grabbed onto my now bruised and scratched wrist. "What the hell are you doing here!? Didn't you get what you want? Now get the fuck out of here!" Toni yelled.