Chapter 7

~Not Edited~

Chapter 7: Truth hurts.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, sitting up getting ready to stand up from the bed but the door barged open, i looked up to see Toni rushing in and looking at me, i looked at him confused. "Are you okay?" I asked. 

He sighed and looked at me. "Did you read the letter?" He asked, the letter i was suppose to read it. 

I shook my head. "I read some of it in the car but i arrived home so i couldn't read the rest of it." I said in a low tone, looking down at my lap. 

I heard him move around. "Layla there is something important in that letter." I looked up at him, how does he know? Did he read it? 

I stood up from the bed. "Did you read it?" He stepped closer to me. 

"I have to tell you the truth that was in that letter." He read it. "They lied, the truth is you were-" He was cut off by Anna's voice. 

"I'm back!" she walked into the room with a short dress on, like really dress, but i'm not that type of person to judge, she can do whatever she wants, she flashed me a fake smile acting like she never threatened me earlier, but i always forgive people, which i will forgive her and act like it never happened either. "Was i interrupting something?" I saw Toni clenching his fist. 

I shook my head, flashing her a fake smile. "No, you weren't." I stepped away from Toni. 

Toni turned around to face her. "What did you need?" He asked not in a polite way. 

She frowned then put on her fake smile again. "Your dad said to get ready because we are going to Greg's company party." She was gonna walk out then turned around. "Be ready by 6." She gave me a mean look then walked out. 

I walked towards the closet. "I need to get ready." I said then shut the closet door, looking through the dresses, is it long dress or short? I grabbed my phone and texted Katherine should i wear a long or short dress. 

After a few minutes she replied with a long dress, i went through my long dresses and found a dress that looked good. (Dress on top) I walked out and see Toni on the balcony, i put my dress on the bed and walked towards the bathroom door, turning around looking at Toni one more time then walked in. 

I shut the door and locked it behind me, stripping off my clothes and throwing them into the dirty laundry, i turned on the shower and got in washing my body and putting shampoo on my head, i rubbed my head then went under the water, washing it. After i was done taking a shower, jumped out and wrapped a towel around my body. 

I plugged in the blow drier and blow dried my hair. "I hate you, I love you, I hate that i love you, don't want to but i can't put nobody else above you." I sang while unplugging the blow drier and straightened my black hair. Once i was done with my hair i grabbed my makeup bag and did my makeup. "I hate you, i love you, i hate that i want you, you want her, you need her and i'll never be her." I hummed the rest of the lyrics as i was finished with my makeup.