+7 ― After All We're Neighbours

I boomed the radio on while driving back home from another stressful lecture as always, trying to calm my senses but just couldn't.

Ever since Jeongguk told me about how he knew my cup size, I couldn't stop blushing madly out of embarrassment, especially after his evil smirk that permanently scarred my mind.

"Wait until I burn your life, I won't leave you alone!" I rambled without mercy, while stomping my left foot that was unoccupied onto the car's floor with anger.

After parking my car in the garage and running to the couch in my fluffy home slippers, I heard my ringtone as I juggled my phone into my hand from my pocket.

"What?!" I asked anxiously as I heard a gasp on the other end of the line.

"Ooo someone's in a bad mood. Yah thug you left in a blink of an eye! Where are you?" Joon Hyeong asked as I sighed, placing him on loud speaker while flicking through the channels on TV.

"Home. You?"

"Uni. You're so anti-social today, what's wrong? Something up?" He asked as I punched the cushion, resulting to a slight rip on its side.

"Nothing. Yah get lost I'm in a bad mood." I cut the phone call instantly before throwing myself on the couch like a potato. My phone remained laying on the edge of my couch, inches away from falling.

"I won't leave you alone, never" I murmured to myself at the thought of that nitwit, while hearing my clock's handle tick.

I need to do someone thing bad. Something worse to humiliate him for what he's done, flawing him forever.

The ground started to shake again like it did every 5pm as I shuffled off the couch before an idea hit me hard.

"Half of the people there are complete strangers at their parties..." A smirk crept on my face as I ran up the stairs like a herd of elephants, checking out the yard's condition.

"Why not welcome yourself to this so called party? After all, we are neighbours" I wickedly cackled, the sudden ideas of sabotage lurking in my twisted, evil mind.

"Get ready for real fun boys, because it's gonna be good."