Chapter 22

Jess POV

"My parents are gonna kill you!" I said to Matt.

"well, it's not my fault that SOMEONE got drunk and started screaming "IM DRUNK!!"" he said while glaring at Danny.

Okay.. I know you're confused right now.. So this is what happened.

--15 hours ago--

"I'm boreddd!!! We still have a week of holiday!! Let's go somewhere!" Danny said. We have 2 weeks of term break and we're so bored until the point where Danny tried to cook for all of us. One thing you should know about him, he can't even cook instant noodles! Heck! He can't even boiled water! Yes.. He's that bad.

"I know what we should do!" Cole said. Everyone gave him a full attention because we know he usually have the smartest idea.

"we should go to the CLUB!"

"hahaha yeah sure thing Cole.." I said. Please note the sarcasm..

"I know right!" I looked at him like he has 2 heads.

"DUDE! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He's crazy.. I'm not kidding.

"please guys! I'm bored af!" he pouted. Everyone looked the other way because we can't resist saying no to him. Please stop with the puppy eyes Cole!

"FINE!" Matt said. Is he.. Is he for real?

"Dude, are you sure?" Callie asked. Yes! Finally someone's agree with me.

"yeah why not? Your (mine) parents trust me" He shrugged.

"ugh you know what, okay.. We can go BUT! NO ONE get drunk okay?" I said. Everyone nodded.

After that, Matt, Cole and Callie went home to get some stuff. We decided to leave at 8 which is 4 hours from now. I walked to my closet to pick out some clothes for tonight. what should i wear? Crop top with skirt or a dress? I dont know what to wear! I jumped on my bed and decided to take a short nap.

"Jess? Are you done?" I peeled my left eye to see who it was. It was only Matt. Whatever im tired..

"JESS! We're leaving without you!" it was from Callie. Go where? Thats when I realized were going to a club. Shit. I ran to my bathroom to do my make up and my hair. It should be on the Guidelines book thingy because it was really fast. I took the first thing I have on my closet which was a short black dress. The dress was sparkly and it fell down to my mid thigh. I hurriedly went down holding my white pouch and a pair of black heels.

"YES IM DONE!" I ran down the stairs almost tripped over the stairs. Matt were still talking to my mom which means Danny and the others were already in the car.

"Oh God! Jess! You look so pretty!" my mom gushed and bone-crushing hugged me.

"okay go now! everyone's waiting for you" My mom pushed me to Matt. Thanks mom.. Matt was wearing a black buttoned up shirt with a dress pants and a pair of black leather shoes. To be said he's hot would be an understatement. I can't even described it.

"wow! you look.." bad i know.. I did this in like 5 minutes so like I know I looked bad. "you look beautiful" wait what? I wasn't expecting that. I blushed

"Thank you.. You don't look too bad too" I said and regret it after he smirked and said "i know babe.. you dont need to tell me" Ugh.. This guy have an ego bigger than the universe itself.

We went to a club called "Blue Fin club" Callie gave us our fake IDs. I rose my eyebrow up at her. Seriously Callie? I'm not even yet.. It says my age was 23.. Well then..

"Okay guys, dont get drunk okay?" everyone agreed. Not even 3 hours later, Matt and I found Danny and Cole completely wasted. It was funny seeing them drunk. They were dancing "I'm sexy and I know it" with only their underwear. Not that every girls there mind to it.

"okay guys! We're going home" they pouted but nodded anyway. We were walking down the streets to go to our car but Danny decided to scream out loud at the policeman who were working there..

thats how we got here right now..

"okay you guys can go home... Your moms are here" The policeman opened the locks. By the look of our moms, pissed would be the correct description.