Chapter 19

"Oi! Can you stop complaining and just sit
the f down?!" Danny was frustrated at me because I didn't want to sit on the freaking wheelchair.

It's been 3 days since I woke up and also the day I can finally go home. YAY! Danny is taking me home because my parents have work to do out of the city and Matt have to go to work too since he missed like 2 months-ish. The principle was angry at him but he still have his spot. My mom decided to let me rest for another week.

"Dannyyyyy! I don't need wheelchairs.. I'm perfectly fine with walking." i whined. I hate sitting on a wheelchair. It felt weird..

"Nope you have to! Doctor's requests" he said while pushing me down. I sighed. The bright side is that I don't have to walk. Yep if you haven't figured out, I'm a pretty lazy person. I have to admit that.

The trip on the way home was filled with Danny asking me every 5 minutes, "are you okay?", "do you need anything?". I know he's just concerned about me but like don't asked me every 5 minutes.

As soon as we arrived at home, I saw Matt's and the Twins' cars on the driveway. Danny ran to take the wheelchair from the back of the car (sorry I forgot what its called). He quickly opened my door and helped me stand up.

"WELCOME HOME JESSIE!!" was the first thing I heard when Danny opened the front door. Matt was holding a cake, Callie was holding a huge teddy bear and Cole was holding 10 balloons with my faces on them.

"AWW THANKS GUYS!!" My visions started to blurred. They hugged me one by one. First was Cole, and then Callie. Matt was the last one.

"I missed you princess.." he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"You saw me this morning before you went to school" he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I know.. But still! I missed you.. You supposed to say "aww Matty, I missed you too handsome" not this" he pouted. I cannot resist myself from pinching his cheek. He slapped my hand. I laughed at him. He's too adorable.

"Dudes! Stop with the PDA ples" i heard Danny said. Or was it Cole? I don't know. They sounded the same.

"You're just jealous of us!" I huffed. All of them laughed. I heard Danny mumbled "yeah right". We talked for a few hours until Cole and Callie had to go. Danny went to his room while Matt helped me climbed the stairs. Because I was taking so long to get up, he decided to carry me. He opened my door with his foot. Is he crazy? I looked at him. He just shrugged. He gently placed me on my bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I patted the empty space on my bed. He shook his head. He still blamed himself for "putting me on a coma". I told him that it's not his fault but he didn't believe me.

"Come here! I wanna cuddle with youuu" he finally gave in and took off his shirt. My eyes trailed down his chest, his abs to his V-line. I looked at him and he was already smirking.

"Like what you see princess?" He winked. I turned my attention to something else when I heard him chuckles. He lay down beside me and put his arm around my waist. I placed my head on his hard rock abs.

"Just sleep kitten.. I'll be here when you wake up" I didn't have any energy to reply so I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Unknown's POV

"Sorry sir.." I heard the guy I paid to kill her said.

"You have 1 fucking job and you failed it! I don't give a shit how but you have to clean this mess!" I punched my hand on the wall causing it to have a big hole on it. 

"Yes sir" he ran out of the room. Stupid!

If I can't have her, nobody can.