Chapter 6

Matt's POV

"Your punishment is this" and I kissed her. Her lips were so soft. She was shocked but she deepened the kiss. After a couple of minutes. She pushed me and ran out off my room.

Wow.. That was the best kiss in my life. There was sparks and fire all over my body especially when I kissed Jess. It feels like my body was burning. What happened to me? I just met her like today and I liked her already.

I was brought back to reality when I heard someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said. The door was pushed and I saw Daniel. I've known him since my first year in University. We applied to the same school and both of us made it. He's teaching English for middle school.

"How's your first day dude?" He asked.

"It was great. You remember the girl I told you about right? The girl from grocery store?" I asked. He nodded.

"well.. She's my student and I thin-"

"don't tell me you like her. Dude, you know it's illigal right? You can get fired" He said. He always disagrees with teacher student relationships but what's wrong with it? Well other than I might get fired and she'll get expelled.

"yeah i know but I dont know Dan.. I feel like there's a connection between me and her. Everytime I see her, there's no other people in the room. I always lost in her chocolate brown eyes" I sighed. I feel like a girl right now.

"wow... You know you sound like a girl right now" He smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"if you really like her, then i'll support you but just dont let her ruin your future" He said. He's like the mature one sometimes.

"yeah yeah. Lets go home.." I said. We live in the same house that my parents gave me when they moved back to Chicago.

We went out and went inside my white BMW that my mom gave me when I graduated from University. We stopped at Chick-Fill-A first to take out dinner. It doesn't take long to go back home. Although it's not as big as the other houses in the neighborhood, but it's really cozy and nice. The wall were white. The house were minimalist but not too minimalist. I took my food and went up to my room while I plan for tomorrow's lesson and how to get to know her better. After a couple hours making powerpoint for my grade 10-12 history class, I finally closed my eyes and sleep.