T V D - Kol Mikaelson | fem!oc

Fandom(s): The Vampire Diaries
Word Count: 282

Fandom(s): The Vampire DiariesWord Count: 282

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     Luna always considered herself strong. She was confident, despite all the supernatural problems her and her friends went through, she stayed strong. When people broke she helped fix them, she was the glue.

      It felt like just yesterday when she met Kol Mikaelson, the love of her life. Stefan and Damon dragged her along to a dinner party, which was really just a plan to free all the originals. When her and Kol officially met at the Mikaelson ball, they became attached to the hip. Her friends obviously didn't like it, Caroline was the first to understand though. Luna just believes that's because she has feelings for Klaus but won't admit it. Anyways her friends slowly started to accept it, after lots and lots of arguments.

     They loved each other though, anyone could see that. She even left with him for awhile, well that was until his sister called him back. Then he learned about everyone trying to free Silas and he started doing anything to get rid of him. She understood of course, he told her about him, so she tried to help him. Which didn't work out because only a few days later Elijah was there to tell her, her friends drove the white oak stake through his heart killing him.

     At first she was in denial, they couldn't possibly do that to her. Then she fell into despair, and she finally broke, they girl that always held everyone together fell into pieces. All because of her friends selfish needs.

     A couple of days after she finally decided to get revenge, but first she would have to get Kol back, and she would stop at nothing to do it.