XIV

Baekhyun exits the class talking with Junmyeon. From the corner of his eye he sees Chanyeol in front of his locker being flirted to by that cute Jeonghan guy from biology.

He sees Chanyeol checking him out, or is it just his jealous mind?

He sees the way Jeonghan fidgets and way he sweeps his hair playfully and when Chanyeol fuckin chuckles, Baekhyun forgets about Junmyeon and their talk and he just butts in.

"Hello Chanyeollie" Baekhyun says as wraps his arm around Chanyeol.

Baekhyun sees Jeonghan throwing knives with his looks at him and Baekhyun decides to make Chanyeol forget the latter.

He tiptoes next to Chanyeol's ear moaning a "M-master please"

And Chanyeol forgets everything and anything and he just slams Baekhyun in his locker kissing his neck adoringly.

Baekhyun checks above Chanyeol's shoulder if Jeonghan is still there and he is not. The two continue to make out and when they stop, the taller asks a simple question which makes Baekhyun's knees go wobbly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yes Channiee"

Sehun turns to his right high fiving Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turns to his right high fiving Junmyeon. Junmyeon turns to his right high fiving Mr Wu. (He is blushing!)

~End~

Update :

hakuna your tatas there will be bonus chapters where they fuck the daylights out of each other a few years later.

it's the end of the plot tho... there is no more evolving as they get together.

kisses