10:11pm

Dirty chapter ahead k

Master: wait!

Master: did you just say that you don't do vanilla?

xxx-xxx-xxx: maybe I did..

xxx-xxx-xxx: master

Master: yes baby?

xxx-xxx-xxx: your little baby really wants you, Master

Master: and I thought you wouldn't say that...

Master: (you wear knee stocking, maid outfit and choker)

Master: on your fours. now.

xxx-xxx-xxx: (I don't wait for you to finish your sentence and I'm already on my fours)

Master: so impatient, boy

xxx-xxx-xxx: I love it when you call me boy , master

Master: (I hum in appreciation as I pet your ass and you just-)

xxx-xxx-xxx: yes Master!

Master: what do u want, boy?

xxx-xxx-xxx: (I turn around and furrow my eyebrows innocently as I play with my stockings. I pout.)

xxx-xxx-xxx: I want to suck my Master

Master: (I grab your thighs and bring you in front of me. You're still kneeling as you stand in front of me.)

xxx-xxx-xxx: Master please! I need you so bad! (I touch your crotch with my feminine fingers)

Master: (I groan and take your hands from there) Beg, boy

xxx-xxx-xxx: (I bat my eyelashes sultry looking at you with big deer eyes) I just want to lick you clean Master!!!

Master: (I raise an eyebrow)

xxx-xxx-xxx: my Master is so big and I just want to taste him, is that bad?

Master: No, baby... go ahead, but be careful with choking, you know how I react when you look at me like that

xxx-xxx-xxx(I zipped your pants already and I take your cock in my hand; my hand looks so small around it!)

xxx-xxx-xxx: you're so big, Master! (I lick your cock from the base to the tip slowly; teasing you with the string of precum that hangs from your tip to my tongue)

xxx-xxx-xxx: delicious, Master!

Master: (I grab your hair roughly and I push you in until my cock is smashing on the back of your throat)

Master: aren't you talking too much, boy?

xxx-xxx-xxx: ( I want to beg for your forgiveness, but all I manage to do is almost choking on your big cock and shedding tears in the corners of my eyes)

Master: (I cum in your throat and I let your hair be. It's itchy isn't it?;) )

xxx-xxx-xxx: (I slap my face with your cock a few times. Yes it is!! ) was I good Master?

Master: the cumshot of my life ;)

Baekhyun wants to laugh, he really does, but he is a bit creeped out as he takes his white covered hand from his pants, knowing that he isn't that far from his Master's affirmation.

Shit.