IV

Kyungsoo arches a suspicious eyebrow.

"I swear it's true-" Baekhyun says with a hand on his heart.

"So you , Byun Baekhyun, tell me that you have those horrible eyebags under your eyes because you studied at physics."

Junmyeon bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Well that was funny-"

The bell rings signing the start of the first class of the day; the oh so loved physics.

Baekhyun swears that this class follows him everywhere. Even though he has it twice a week, he feels drained because of it.

"Mr Byun..." Professor Wu calls out for him as he presents his project.

"Yes professor?"

"I told you to stop copying from your poor friends... do you even know what you wrote here?" Professor Wu asks dismissively. "And why do you look so sleepless?"

"I was busy studying." Baekhyun says sure of himself as he looks with a deadly glare at the project.

A surprised cough is heard in the back of the class, but the petite boy dismisses it.

"So you , Byun Baekhyun, tell me that you have those horrible eyebags under your eyes because you studied at physics." Professor Wu laughs. "Would you like to explain us?"

Baekhyun blushes deeply answering. "I do study sometimes, professor...You see CP being the specific heat for constant pressure, CV being the specific heat for constant volume, γ is the adiabatic index, and f is the number of degrees of freedom."

"That's actually correct, Mr Byun..." professor Wu mutters. "Are you tutored by someone?"

Baekhyun lets his head fall blushing like crazy again as another surprised coughs are heard. "Y-you can say that..."

"That's good. Continue your hard work!" Professor Wu says smiling.