II

"And that's why professor Wu cannot be trusted!" Junmyeon says with closed eyes as he walks alongside Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, one of their close friends, in the cafeteria.

Baekhyun is seriously tired of Junmyeon's behavior so he huffs in complete disappointment and rolls his eyes so hard that he can't see that someone is coming his way; a person who as well isn't that focused on his whereabouts.

"Shit- I mean fuck- wait! I no! No fuck!" Baekhyun raises his gaze as he recognizes the deep voice. He also feels something sticky on his shirt.

Park Chanyeol.

"Oh my god- I'm so stupi- wait I'm not supposed to say that in front of you! I'm really sorry! Please don't be mad I really didn't m-" Someone stops Chanyeol from rambling by putting his hand on his mouth.

"Hyung shut up you're making a fool out of yourself."

"Ok- wait-"

"Just- just calm down, Chanyeol" Baekhyun finds himself saying. "I'm fine, a bit sticky but fine, it's not your complete fault anyway."

"We'll take care of him. I have a spare shirt in my locker. It's okay. You can go eat now, if I'm not mistaken we have a little time to eat now." Kyungsoo says dismissively.

"Thank you" The boy next to Chanyeol says as they part.

"You're really stupid, hyung." He says

As Baekhyun finally eats his lunch in silence ; and a clean shirt thank you very much; Junmyeon mutters something along the lines

Fuck me sideways if this is Park

Baekhyun chokes on his food. "What?"

Junmyeon bends over his side of the table, whisper-yelling: "Do you remember the noodle guy next to Chanyeol earlier? He's Oh Sehun, a junior who dances blah blah" Junmyeon grins widely as he suggests that the best part is yet to come. Baekhyun raises an questioning eyebrow.

"I found his instagram.-"

"Just say it already Kim Junmyeon you piss me off when you ramble like this really." Kyungsoo warns.

"I found a photo of Chanyeol there."

"So?" Baekhyun asks.

"Look yourself."