IX

"Yes baby?" Chanyeol growls as he approaches Baekhyun.

The smaller feels like a prey and he loves every second of it.

Baekhyun watches like a little kid throughout his eyelashes. "Fuck.Me. Against. The. Fucking. Sink."

Chanyeol grabs his ass with his big hands pushing him on the cold surface of the sink, wetting them involuntarily with the still flowing water.

Baekhyun's wet and feminine hands grab Chanyeol's neck only to drag him closer and closer.

Chanyeol pushes his mouth on Baekhyun's. The smaller opens it swallowing the groan that follows shortly after. Chanyeol's tongue fights with Baekhyun's roughly.

Baekhyun's wet hands tug on the latter's shirt and in a second it's gone.

Abs.

"Oh my god-" Baekhyun moans.

Chanyeol grabs the smaller by the hair making him throw his head back. The taller starts marking him along his veins with big gulps of skin.

Moans.

Scratches.

Curses.

Wet hands.

Missing pieces of clothing.

Open mouths.

Closed eyes.

Blind hands looking for the light oh the other body.

"C-Chanyeol"

"Oh G-od y-es"

Lingering touches.

Slapping.

Rough hands touching smooth hair.

Grabbing it.

Baekhyun is turned around laid on the wet surface, facing the mirror of the bathroom. Chanyeol slaps his ass again and Baekhyun moans like a whore.

The preparation is rather cut with only two fingers rushed. They are way too turned on to care.

Slow at first of course.

"It-fuck-in-hurts!"

Chanyeol moves.

"Shit- do that again-"

"Oh god"

"C-Chanyeol"

"Y-es"

Rushed breaths.

Full mouthed kisses.

Curses.

Slapping skins.

Moaning.

Groaning.

Sweat.

Pain.

Pleasure.

Heat.

Hair grabbing.

Heads thrown back.

Scrunched noses.

Arched brows.

Chanyeol goes at it in an rushed peace and Baekhyun can't breathe properly under the pleasure that he feels.

Chanyeol groans and he cums with the boy under him.

"So you think I'm hot as fuck?" Chanyeol grins as he comes down from his high.

"S-shut u-p!!!"

An

I know it's short and probably shitty but hey

I tried ok?