Chapter 13 - We Are Back!

Start from the beginning

I looked at him looking away from me.

I felt empty again.

This emptiness that no one could ever fill but him.

3rd Person POV.

JUNE 8 2015.

*OUTSIDE THE STADIUM*

"The Olympic Stadium has already been filled up and more people are waiting to be seated inside. The 3S Entertainment has set up the projector outside so people can still watch even if they can't get inside. According to 3S' Representative, there are about 500 000 people because of legendary groups that has large fan numbers such as Cassiopeia and Big Bang. And even if SS501 is not on the list of artists that will perform, a lot of their fans came to support the new management that they believe that will bring SS501 back." MBN reporter.

"Cars and convoys of the groups invited to perform for this free concert has been continuously entering the parking area. Several fans has been caught trying to get inside the backstage, parking area, and dressing rooms. Security has been made tighter." ABC news.

*DRESSING HALL*

It such a busy hall.

But sure an eye candy for any fans. Thus security was so tight that no one could enter the hall aside from the artists and their team.

Artists can be seen walking here and there.

Big Bang's TOP just came out of an UNKNOWN DRESSING ROOM.

The girl groups such as KARA, Wonder Girls and Miss A just arrived the hall and entered their respective dressing rooms.

"Annyeong hasseyo." Sung Chan greeted the rest of the members of Cassiopeia as she escorted them to their room and briefly reviewed them of the program.

"Hwaiting Sung Chan-a!" the five guys shouted and Kim Jaejoong walked to her just before she opened the door to go.

"Do your best. I'm here." Jaejoong whispered and kissed her on the head.

"Yah! Changmin-ah! Cover your eyes!" Yunho shouted and Junsu covered Changmin's eyes.

Jaejoong and Sung Chan looked at them and laughed.

"Komawo. You. You guys also do your best!" Sung Chan said as she came out of Cassiopeia's dressing room blushing.

*Click*

A faint sound of camera click caught the scene that Jaejoong held Sung Chan's hand just before he closed the door and let go of her.

*BACK STAGE*

B1A4 are already on the back stage for they are the initial act. Followed by other artists.

After the opening, all groups will perform one of their song and one of SS501's song.

*UNKNOWN's DRESSING ROOM*

"Arasso. We will call you. Stand by. Prepare. Monitor. Hwaiting!" Sung Chan said as she came out of the room but he was followed by a guy.

"You're nervous? Don't be. As if you haven't performed. Hwaiting!" Sung Chan said and just before she walked away, the guy hugged her from behind.

"Ani. Why would I be nervous? I just wanted to thank you for helping us and I'm sorry if I made the previous months miserable for you." the guy said.