Chapter 13 - We Are Back!

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Let's go to the Olympic Stadium." I said.

Sung Chan~

"Nooooonaaaaa!" Hee Jun ran towards me and hugged me.

Hee Jun is the maknae of a group that SS501 personally trained. Hee Jun is the maknae of their group with an age of 16. He is the same age of my younger brother and I treat him as one.

Hee Jun is personally picked by Jung Min though they don't go along that well.

Well... There are things in these world that are strange...

"Yah... I... Can't... Breathe..." I said as I tried to get away from his super hug.

"Kiddo. Get away from her or else..." Jung Min said as he pulled Hee Jun by his shirt.

"Psh. Stop acting like your his boyfriend SUNBAE." Hee Jun said as he hid behind me though hiding behind me is useless because he is as tall as Jung Min. =_=

"You! You haven't debuted yet and you're already being arrogant." Jung Min hissed.

"Jung Min-ssi! Stop that! You know he's just playing around." I said.

"Mehrong! I don't care to whatever you say!" Hee Jun said and hugged me again.

I saw Jung Min about to give a good smack to Hee Jun but I gave him a sharp look.

"Yah... Hee Jun... Why do you keep on hugging me now?" I asked him.

"Noona... Can't you break up with Jaejoong hyung and marry me?" he asked.

I noticed that Jung Min winced when Jaejoong's name was mentioned.

Aigoo. This kid.

"Hee Jun ah... You should be practicing now. Arasso? Think of marriage when you are as famous as your sunbaes." I said and pushed him.

"Arasso. I'll go." he walked away with his head bowed.

I can't help but smile when I see him.

"Mrs. Kim." Jung Min called and tapped me on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked him.

We haven't been fighting lately and I kinda missed him... No... I mean.. I missed having fights with him.

What am I thinking?

"You really gonna marry him? Has he already proposed to you?" he asked.

This time I can feel that we won't be fighting... For now.

"No he hasn't and we still have a long way to go before that day comes." I said and smiled at the thought of marriage.

But I have never imagined myself in a married life with Jaejoong.

I have never tried to because I know that what we have is not for forever...

"I guess you're right. You really love him?" he asked again as he gave me a bottle of Milkis.

"Why are you asking me those things now?" I looked at him.

"I'm just curious. Just curious." he said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to go now because we are ordered by the CEO to finish our tasks today. Thanks for the time." he said and left.