I Will Fight For You From Now on and Forever

Mari kept her calm and pretended that her hands were strapped together as he kept speaking.

She waited and knew that Peter was gonna help her.

~~~~~others~~~~~~
Peter came in and looked at all the others while Adrien glared.

"What do you want?" Adrien stood up.

"Are you gonna tie us up again?" Chloe asked.

"I came to help. I now know that all I did was wrong and you have to help Mari. Please she could get seriously injured or worse." He said while opening the door.

Adrien ran out the door leaving the others in bewilderment.

"I'm gonna get to you Mari. I promise" the boy said to himself while running and looking through every door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So how come you haven't given up yet. You've already lost everything"

"that's your fault"

"I know, you might as well surrender while you can" he said as he inched closer.

"I'm done surrendering and running away. I'm done with losing those who mean the most to me. You're gonna pay"

"Oh? Am I?"

"I'm afraid you are" Mari said while bursting up and although she stumbled she managed to get close enough to get the knife from him. She quickly cut the rope from her legs and looked at the knife. She didn't want to kill him but he suddenly came at her and the knife flew out of her hand.

Kicks, punches, slaps, any form of fighting was exchanged.

Mari kicked him back but he got a hold of the knife.

She was pushed to the wall. A cold knife against her neck. Red eyes and a heavy breath were shown, but her spirit was still strong. She didn't wanna utter a word.

"Looks like this is the end for you dear" He said as she felt the knife slowly make contact with her skin.

She yelled as tears began to stream down her face. That yell signaled two others. One being Adrien and the other being..

"Tiki!" She pleaded.

Then suddenly a flash of read light flew towards her and a force so strong pushed him back.

Mari looked and saw a slight figure fading and realized what it was. She nodded and ignored the pain and blood.

"Tikki! Transform!"

Another flash of red appeared as she transformed and another battle began.

The two of them fought and fought. Until he used a force to once again push her back strangling her by the neck and pushing where the cut is.

Mari screamed for her dear life.

"Stop!"

Mari closed her eyes and felt herself be thrown to the side.

"Well well well...looks like the cat has come to play."

Chat ran in and also fought with him. More punches were thrown and chat pulled out his staff hitting him in the stomach.

He was thrown back and Chat took the chance to run over to Mari.

"My lady! Are you alright!" He said while panicking.

"Do I look alright?" Ladybug said as her miraculous beeped.

"Your time is running out"

"I don't care. If we don't beat him anytime soon my actual time is gonna run out"

"My lady. I have a confession to make. Now is not a good time but I know it's you. Under there. I know it's really you. I know you've changed and I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner"

Mari's eyes widened before widening even more.

"Chat! Behind you!"

Chat turned around before he too was grabbed by the neck but was pushed to the ground.

"I wonder if you really do have nine lives. If i have to kill you over and over. Then so be it"

Mari crawled over but her miraculous had worn out. She was helpless. She knew he would be too. As more tears streamed down her eyes an ear wrenching scream was heard.

Chat and Mari looked to the side. It was Peter who had put a knife against his own brother.

"I'm sorry. I tried to make you and dad proud. But you're just a low life"

More screams from him were heard before he burst into a swarm of moths. Those moths then faded away almost disintegrating. Peter's eyes were in panic and shock as he fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry. For everything." He cried and yelled as Mari and Adrien's miraculous had both worn out by now. They were all injured, restless, and tired.

The war, was finally over.

-------------months later-----------------
Marionette was sleeping peacefully before hearing a slight singing voice.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday love of my life. Happy birthday to you~" Adrien smiled while holding up a cake and presenting it to Marionette.

She woke up smiling and rubbed her eyes before blowing out the candles.

"Did you make a wish?"

She nodded as he placed the cake on the nightstand and sat in front of her.

"What'd you wish for"

"I can't say or else it won't come true"

"Alright alright, but let me know when it does come true okay"

She once again nodded and held the boy's hand while smiling. Police sirens were heard in the distance and crashes were heard as well.

"Ready to do some more fighting My lady." He smiled while intertwining their fingers.

"Always ready Kitty." She smiled back while taking off her ring and placing it next to the once he took off on the nightstand by the cake.

The two lightly pecked on the lips before following the sound of the sirens in a quick pursuit.

The two matching rings meant to them a lot.

They would always be there for each other. Hand in hand. Always side by side. One to help the other. For they had promised their lives to each other. Forever and how long that may be. They will always be there fighting and loving each other matter how much other "people change"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END