It's just Begun

Please read bold text at the end.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mari felt herself slightly rise up in a dark dark room. She couldn't see a thing except for the light coming from beneath a door that seemed like it was miles away. 

"Hello, is anyone there?" She said trying to regain any memory of what had happened before she awoke. All she could remember was herself knocking out, and seeing those dark, merciless, and familiar eyes. 

"Looks like the beauty woke up from her slumber." He said in his chilling voice. She gritted her teeth and tried to move before realizing her hands and legs were tied together. Mari simply took in a deep breath and responded calmly "who are you"

"Does it really even matter?" 

"Cut the crap, I know you're behind all of this. Just who are you and why is it so important to you that my life is a living hell." 

"Watch your attitude towards me. We wouldn't want another tragedy now. I'm here to make a deal and in return I won't harm any of your friends" He said and she could sense the smirk on his face. 

She didn't wanna risk anything, not again, and most certainly not now. "Fine. What is it that you want."

"I want power. Simple right? In order for me to get that power I need your miraculous. You might be thinking I'm just like Hawkmoth, but he, he was a coward who took out his anger on useless individuals. Unlike me. I will go to any precaution, which I have, and will do. So for your better regard I hope you stay patient. I don't plan on killing you. That would be problematic for me, but that would be better then being my prisoner. Too bad that life is unfair." He laughed before closing opening the door and leaving. 

"You won't get away with this." 

"It's delightful that I already have" His voice echoed through the room. 

Mari realized her best way out would be to untie the rope. She'd just have to be patient and saw through it. She felt an empty place where her earrings would normally lie. 

~Somewhere else in France~

Alya got home and looked around for Mari. She was nowhere to be found. She decided to dial her boss's number.

Nothing.

She dialed Adrien and asked if he knew of her whereabouts. 

"Sorry Alya I don't know where she is."

"Adrien are you sure? I just hope she's not in any danger."

"Danger? Why would Mari be in any danger?"

Alya realized she spoke too much. She sighed and apologized to Mari, but if her guts were right then Mari is in danger. 

"Adrien can you come over really quick?''

"Sure, but why is that?"

"I need to tell you something about Mari..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY CRAP MY GOD I'M DYING. IM SO SORRY FOR LITERALLY BEING INACTIVE FOR A YEAR. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW SORRY I AM TO YOU GUYS. I LITERALLY DO NOT DESERVE YOU AND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. SPRING BREAK IS GETTING CLOSE AND THAT'LL HOPEFULLY MEAN I CAN FINISH THIS STORY AND FAIRY TALE FOR YOU GUYS. I PROMISE THAT IF I FINISH THOSE TWO I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE. I'M STILL VERY SORRY. ALTHOUGH THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT THERE IS MORE TO COME SINCE I NOW HAVE UNLIMITED DATA AND CAN WRITE WHEN I'M NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways sorry for the entire thing once again stay tuned love you all and Bye Bye <3 (It feels good to say this again)