But the fight isnt over yet

Please read bold text at the end.

------------------------------------------

Mari got home all she could think about was Peter. His voice was way too husky and familiar.

She grabbed her phone and sent a message to someone.

"Peter sorry to call you out here but please meet me at the rooftop of the hotel near the area of the fashion show."

"I'll meet you there in 10"

"He responded way too fast, almost like he was waiting." Mari said to Tikki.

"Marinette are you sure this is a good idea." Tikki responded worriedly.

"I have to confront him about it or else it'll bother me forever."

"What if he really is the villain that's been manipulating everyone. Will you two fight."

"I don't know...."

"Maybe you should get Cha-"

"No, this is my fight not his. If Peter really is the villain then I'm showing no mercy." Mari said as she grabbed a jacket and made her way over.

-------------------------------------------

Peter spotted Mari and smiled.

"Hey! What made you wanna see me again? Are you finally confessing your love to me." He said cockily and wiggled his eyebrows.

Mari looked at him with a deadly glare.

"Ok I guess not."

"Quit playing games."

"What?"

"Tell me what do you know about all the crime that's been going on lately." Mari said.

He tensed up.

"I know that it's all bad and stuff."

"Oh really if it's so bad then why did you cause all of it!" Mari shouted.

"Me!? I didn't do anything what the hell has gotten into you!" Peter shouted back.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!"

"I don't know anything, Mari I've known you for a long time now. Why in the world would I try to hurt you or anyone else!"

"Then why does it all add up. The voice, the looks, all of it adds up." Mari said in a softer voice closer to sobbing.

Peter got close to Mari and slowly hugged her.

"Mari your feelings are all mixed up. You need rest."

"I'm not crazy." Mari said.

"I never said you were crazy, but I'd never purposely try and hurt you. It's the opposite. Mari I know I'm late and all, but I love you. I really do. You won't accept me i know it."

Mari couldn't bare to hear any more of it.

"I'm sorry Peter.."

"You don't need to be sorry........I should be apologizing." Peter said with slight tears in his eyes.

"Wait what........."

"I'm sorry I'm only doing this because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He said.

She felt a slight pain on her neck and she started to get sleepy, but before anything she saw a man standing behind Peter. He had the same looks and structure. Except his eyes had no mercy.

After that it all went to black.

-----------------------------------------
Hello hello hello, wow it's been a while since I've written on this story. So wow what a plot twist am I right. All you guys thought you knew was instantly thrown down the drain. Also my new kpop account is up please support it if you enjoy kpop and I'd love to see requests on and ships you'd like me to write about! The account is called "Pinkmon_Trash" so yea. (Yes I'm advertising myself fight me). Well as always hope you all enjoyed, love you all, stay tuned and bye <3