I will make it up to you

Adrien awoke in a dark room. He didn't see anyone, but he felt a presence. When suddenly lights flashed on so bright he was almost blinded. He looked around and saw he was tied up. He wasn't the only one.

Next to him was both Alya and Chloe. He had no clue why they were here.

He didn't notice the door opening and looked up to see a tall figure with dark red eyes. Behind him was another man who had looked identical features, but softer and almost sorry eyes.

"The whole family is here. Well what a wonderful reunion. Well, almost the whole family." He sad as he walked back to the boy in the back.

"Isn't that right Peter" He said while smiling.

"I'd assume so.." The boy said.

"You're probably wondering why you're here. Well you're all connected to something I want. Something we want." He said looking at Peter.

Peter simply looked at the ground.

"What could we have that you want?" Chloe said while struggling her way through the rope.

"It's not what you have that I want. It's your friendship with that girl. She'd do anything to protect you all, so I decided to make a deal with her. Clear?"

Everyone in the room looked confused and in shock.

He simply shook his head. "Are you all that dense. Oh well, as long as you keep yourselves behaved I won't have to go to drastic measures. I'm sure you don't want that do you?"

All of them kept quiet.

He smiled and left them all to think in the darkness.

----------------------------------------------

Mari had been scratching the rope against the wall for what seemed like forever. She heard the door and instantly went back to her original position.

"It looks like your friends complied and they get to live. That is if you decide to help me"

"I already told you I will, but I can't really do anything without my miraculous."

"That is true, but I need you to tell me about the other."

Mari raised an eyebrow.

"As in the other miraculous. Who has it?"

"I don't know" she simply stated.

"What do you mean you don't know. He's your partner. You must know his identity. I won't hurt anyone for now if you tell me"

"I said I don't know, how many times do I have to tell you" She exclaimed.

"Fine, if you won't say it than so be it"

"Don't blame me for whatever happens to those friends of yours"

Then, once again he was gone.

Mari didn't let her emotions get the best of her. She kept at the rope with every tug telling her she was a step closer to saving those she loved.

She didn't want to lose anyone else, not now, not ever again.

----------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone I know this is a pretty short chapter. Bless that spring break is only a week away. Anyways I wanted to update earlier but personal issues have kept me from doing so. It's all good now so I'll try to update as soon as I can. I hoped you enjoyed this and if you have any questions remember to feel free to message me. As always love you all and stay tuned. Bye~ <3