Chapter 10

NOT EDITED 

I ended up not going to school for a week, not because I was sick but because I just didn't feel like it. I spent all week in bed thinking about mom. I was even surprised when Asher came to check up on me. He never really does that. I never heard from the twins but once in a while you could hear laughing and the girl screams coming from their house.Must be nice.

plus if I didn't go back to school, the school would suspend me. At least that's what dad said when he came to ''check up on me''  

It took all the strength from me to get out of bed and get ready for school. The house was awfully quiet without asher blasting his music. I dressed, ate, found a bus pass and left

.................................................................................................................................................

I almost forgot how awful school was. I was back in a school where everyone worshipped Ashely Amir who by the way started a rumor about me when I was gone. I didn't blame the girl nor was I surprised because I knew that's something she would do. 

I really felt like a celebrity walking through the halls. Every chance I get people stopped to stare and whisper. 

''You heard?'' Joslyn, my new and only friend in this school asked.

''Are you kidding me, it's all over the school. I'm surprised it's not even on the news yet' i say back because truthfully it feels like the whole world new about my rumor.

''That bitch about to catch this hands bruh, she thinks she's all that but trust me, one day someone is going to put her in her place'' Josh says

''Yeah'' I agreed

''So what are you going to do about it?'' she asked.

''I'm going to confront her ofc and clear up the rumor, at least I will try'' i reply. I didn't really know what to do to be honest. I was honestly getting tired of Ashely. First the argument about her ''Man'' now this. She really meant it when she said she was coming for me.

'Well, see ya'' Josh patted my back and rejoined other friends. Alone. Again.

I haven't seen the twins yet but the only person I was really looking for is Lucas. I need to thank him for before. As soon as that thought left my mind Marcus face popped out next to my locker. He was with is little friend Jake.

''ughh, what do you want?'' i groan

''Wow, is that how you say hi? your generation is seriously messed up'' he says in reply

''Whats up brook'' Jake perks up from behind Marcus looking a but shy

''Don't. Talk. To. Me'' I reply back. I had my reasons for being rude to Jake. He simply was a fuckboy I heard the way he was talking about girls during ms katz class. I was disgusted.

''Geez, your generation really is messed up'' I rolled my eyes at that. Dumb and dumber.

''Seriously what do you want, I have to get to lunch'' i say slamming my locker.

''We wanna make a deal with you'' Marcus says with a mischevious smile.

''Bye'' i started walking away because i really didn't want to hear it.

''Wait, you will like it, it involves Ashely'' the sound of her name made me turn around. They got my attention.

''I'm listening''

''We will help you get back at Ashely, if in return you do us a small favor''

''And what is the small favor you ask of?'' i ask

''We were going to throw a party at jakes place but his mom dosen't trust us having a party when she's gone so if we don't get you at that party. There is no party, and if there is no party, no one will notice us anymore and if no one notices us we won't be popular anymore and if we are not popul-''

''Okay, i get. You can shut up now but what does me having to be at the party have to do with anything?'' I cut him off before he went on a rant.

''Because my mom thinks you're responsible and trustworthy which i don't see btw''Marcus says. ''Keep being rude and you about to go down the social ladder real quick'' i replied back

''So you will do it?''Jake asked.

''Sure, whatever'' Both of them gave each other bro fives. ''Will text you the party info later'' Marcus says already running down the hall with Jake.

I finally made it to lunch to get some food, all i had been thinking of all day was food, food, food but I guess I lost my appetite.  when i saw Ashely because I stood still as i stared her down daring her to do something. Alot of pepole were really now starting. 

If she doesn't have balls to say shit to my face then Imma help her. I dropped my food in the trash bin, bitch here i come.

I know this is kinda a short chapter but at least i updateddd. Thank you so much for tuning into this chapter even though i haven't updated in quite a while

i love you guys so much.

Follow my Instagram if you want to see the bitch who fails to upload your chapters(me) oj.renee comment yours so i can follow too