Am Mixed.

So Many Thoughts were going through My head as I glance at my new home, it was pretty big not to small not to huge, what caught my eyes was the 2 German shepherds both standing guard at the front door.I didn't really have any choice when I was told I was going to Leave with my dad after 9 years of not seeing him, I mean it was either that or go leave with Aunty Stacy in Texas but my brother and i chose to come to new York, My Mom died a 2 weeks ago, am pretty sure am supposed to be depressed and sad about my mother's Death but am not, I haven't shed a single Tear even when I force myself too or during the funeral.
"Well..here we are" with a small smile my dad steps out the car.
I step out the car and stretch, haven sitting in the car for more than an hour.
"Move out my way Brook" My brother Asher says as he pushes me to the side.
"Hey, watch it!"
There is a huge difference between me and my brother, First of all he is my brother from another father, he is white, he is a huge jock that every girl wants and he is a completely huge jerk. My mom had Asher with her husband James I think before he died of lung cancer. Two years after, my dad met my mom and they got married and had me..the mixed baby. As you can see my dad is black and my mom is white and we all lived unhappily ever after.
I help take some of the luggage from the car and walk up to the front door, Now the dogs are alert and ready to Ponce, I wasn't scared at all even tho they were huge I calmly walk over and Pat one on the head, he bows and whimpers, how cute.
"Good boy"
Am thinking it's probably a boy.
"That's Russell" My dad says pointing at the one with the gold tan and black fur.
"Hey Russell" I murmer
"And that's Silver"He points to the other dog.
" silver"I Pat his head.
"There's four bedroom upstairs, you can choose from either one"
Asher is already upstairs. I carry my bag from where it is at the floor and walk up the stairs, the dogs trailing behind me.

''Dinner is at 6!'' Dad shouts from downstairs. Since we met again i haven't really directly talked to my dad am still really mad at him for leaving my mom.

As he says there are four bedroom upstairs, am guessing one is already his..to my right music is blasting from behind a door, yep thats Asher. I walk all the way down the hall, that should be my room. i want to be far away from them as possible.

Oh am sorry i forgot to introduce my self, Am Brooklyn Green, short as Brook,17 , Brown hair, Grey eyes and 5'5. yep thats all.

The room was all white, we need some decorations ..A tv was plugged onto the wall, a walk in closet was next to my very own bathroom,yay! lucky i don't have to share with Asher.The dogs make themselves comfortable on my bed.New home , new room, and a balcony.

The Balcony looked over to the ocean but you can only see a peak of it because of the house in front of my balcony blocking the view.There windows were open, through their balcony i can see people my age, 2 girls, a twin am thinking and some other boy.Those twins looks uncomfortably familiar, maybe its just my eyes or something but they look a lot familiar. By then i hadn't realized that i was still standing their stalking them thru my balcony until one of them comes outside.

''Hey stalker''i could only stare and say nothing

''Do you mind?'' he says.

suddenly i was frozen, i couldn't talk.

''uhmm..'' Now the others are spilling out..it looked like a battle or something 5 against 1.

''come on Lucas, we have to get going before its dark'' one of the girls beg before eyeing me.

''Yeah man''.His twin says.

i didn't know what to say, i walk backwards towards my room and trip on silver who i didn't realize was sleeping on the floor next to me. Wow Brook, great first impression.

''Dinner is ready!''

.............................................................................................................................................

Okay guys, this is my very first chapter i know its horrible and short but am trying. thanks for reading tho.i will try and post a second chapter soon. i hope you enjoyed it :)