Chapter 9

It was only second period that I started feeling the pain, I guess my period decided to come early. I was on the third floor and I needed to get to the first floor, the bell has ringed already and everyone was in class, well expect me. Tears were about spilling from my eyes but i try not to let it, when i get period cramps, I get it bad. it feels like a thousand fist is hammering on my stomach. I sit down on the stairs because i couldn't even walk again.

I take out my phone to call Ashton, maybe he could come help me. It rings and rings but goes to his voicemail. Ashton has the weirdest voicemail ever "You just reached Ashton, Ashton is not here, Ashton went to the bathroom to take a dump so call back later" That's literally his voicemail.  

Only if i had one of the twins phone number. As soon as that thought escaped my mind, I see feets in front of me. I look up and there's Lucas, With his gorgeous eyes looking at me like a lost puppy. His eyes are probably the only thing I found attractive about him. 

''What are you doing, you're late for class'', He said.

''Wow, like I don't know I'm totally late for class'' I snap at him rolling my eyes. He stares at me for a second probably thinking what the heck was wrong with me.

''Well, okay see ya around'' He said sidestepping me to go upstairs,

''Wait'' I knew I couldn't stay sitting in this stairs for the rest of the day, I needed help.

''What?'' He replied harshly

''Help me'' I say with my arms stretched out in front off me, Indicating for him to carry me up or at least help me stand up.

''You must be joking, you want me to carry you? why would I wanna do that'' He asked

''Because I'm on my period and I have really bad cramps and I can't get up myself or I might get blood all over my jeans'' I said remembering  I was not wearing any pad. I wasn't embarrassed about telling Lucas that I was on my period, it's natural. He should be even embarrassed that he knows I'm on my period. 

''Fine, but $50 bucks in return'' He said. I look at him like he has double heads, was this guy serious. $50 bucks just for him to help me get home.

''Deal'' I say because I really needed help. He helps me stand up and then takes off his jacket for me.

''Here tie that around your waist, just in case'' He says disgustingly 

''Thanks, and We need to stop at the store for pads'' I tell him.

''No, we are not'' he says.

''$50 dollars'' I remind him

''Gosh, what I'm I getting myself into'' He says out loud as I try not to laugh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucas opens the car  door with 4 bags of plastic bags.

''Omg Lucas, how many did you buy!'' I ask him.

''I couldn't decide so the pretty old lady told me to just take 4 just in case'' he said like it was nothing. 

''Fine, whatever'' I check the bag to see if he got the right ones and surprisingly he did. 

He pulled out the parking lot as I sat in my seat hoping he would speed up a little bit. The pain was getting worse to the point I was hunched over with silent tears rushing dow my face. I feel Lucas eyes on me. His knuckles were so white from gripping the staring wheel too tight. Sometimes he can be a bit over protective even if he tries hard not to show it. I notice.

He speeds up and finally, we were at my house. I sat still in the passenger seat thinking of a way I was going to get to the front door with 4 bags of plastic bags full of pads.

''Don't move'' I hear Lucas say. The door to the passenger seats open and there he was putting his hand under my knees and over my neck, carrying me bridal style. I grab my plastic bags before he shut the door.

''There's a spare key in the mailbox under the latch'' i tell him. He finds it and opens the door carrying me towards the couch. He lays me down softly and tries to take off my shoes.

''You don't have to do that, you can just leave''. i tell him.

''sheesh, let me help'' he says. I didn't feel any wetness whatsoever so i don't even know if I'm truly on my period or if I just have bad abdomen pain.

''I have never seen this side of you'' i tell him as a joke to lighten the air because it was a bit tense.

''Don't push it'' he warns me. He feels my forehead, i guess he was checking if i have a fever.

''Your head is hot, stay right here, I'll be back''. Like I was going anywhere in this condition. I hear the tap open in the kitchen and a few seconds later, Lucas is back with a bowl of water and towel. He starts to clean my forehead or something with it.

''Who taught you how to do this'' i ask.

''myself'' He replies back sheepishly like he was trying to hide something.

''Can we watch a movie later, I wanna watch little mermaid'' i tell him, i kinda have an obsession with Disney princess.

''i'm not watching that'' he said with a bored tone.

''pleaseee? pretty pleaseeeee?'' i beg him.

''No''

''pleasseee?''

''Fine whatever, your annoying ''. he finally gives in. The pain i had was not constant, it gets down a little then it starts hurting like a bitch a few minutes later.

''Bring some ice cream on your way back please''.

He comes back into the living room with a pint of mint ice cream and two spoons.

''You know you can leave right'' i tell him.

''yeah but since I'm getting free ice cream, I might as well stay''. He sits on the opposite side of the couch where my head was. he refuses to sit where my feet was. He turns on the little mermaid and we pass the ice cream cartoon back and forth, sometimes i catch him staring at me, he wasn't even that focused on the movie.

''Dumb shit, whats the point of taking human from when you can't even talk'' he screams at the tv.

i make the mistake of laughing and the pain comes back, this shit hurts like a freaking bitch. As i turn and groan my head mistakenly lands on Lucas lap. He pretends not to notice so i leave it there. 

''Here, this might relax you'' he tells me as i feel his hands in my hair, massaging my scalps and feeling my hair, i felt weird and some time of way. Kind of like nervousness. he hands were so soft and it left tingling feelings everytime he dug his hand into my hair.

Eventually, i fell asleep.

This chapter is not edited  

Yeah, yeah its been so long but i apologize and i'm sorry. i'm back with another chapter tho :)

Thanks for reading my lovelies