chapter 4.

Guys am so sorry i haven't updated, i have been a lot busy with school and exams, but thank you so much for tuning into this chapter even tho its not that long.

Please check out my other story, To Adapt, you will really love it. i promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i wake up to the sweet, smell of pancakes  i grab my phone and check the time, 6:00. who for gods sake wakes up by 6? i head downstairs in my big sleep shirt and socks.

''How was your first day yesterday?'' my dad ask as i step into the kitchen. Of course Asher isn't awake, he's not up until last minute unless he wants to.

''Fine'' i say, because honestly i wasn't in the mood to talk about my horrible day at school yesterday.

i pour my self a cup of coffee. I like mine with only sugar no milk.

''did you make any new friends?''my dad ask.

''just a couple'' i lie.

i grab a plate of pancake from the table,opening cupboards in search of butter.i love my pancakes with butter.

''where is the butter?'' i ask.

''top drawer to your right'' dad says without looking up. I lift the lid of the butter cover and frown. The butter has crumbs in it. And there is a mixture of reddish stuff in it.

i take my knife and try to scrape the sick part into the trash.

Dad looks up.''you alright?''

''Fine'' i say, as i get the juice out the fridge. The jar is sticky as i pick it up. Asher. i heard someone in the middle of the night, i thought it was probably dad late from work but it was all Asher getting a midnight snacks.i set the jar down on the table and go to the sink to rinse my hand.

''whats wrong?''

''Nothing'', i say even tho am pissed of. i eat two pancakes and finish my coffee, put all the dishes from breakfast into the dishwasher and clean up  the mess that asher made last night. and then go upstairs to change for school.

When i go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, there he was staring at himself in the mirror and combing through his hair. I got so pissed , i pour water in another cup and pour it down his hair.

''Oh, pardon me'', i say.

''What the hell?''

''you need to start learning to clean up after yourself you dirty bag.

''whatever,Brook. Go take some chill pill. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school anyways''.

''Shouldn't you be getting ready for school'' i force my question towards him.

After minutes of Arguing with my idiot brother i finally go get ready for school. I grab the first shirt i see which was a grey loose tank and shorts paring it with white converse sneakers, i grab my phone and go downstairs.Dad was sitting in the kitchen island sipping from a cup and reading a newspaper.

''soo..who am i getting a ride from today?''i ask him.

''Asher'' he replies.

''what!?, i am so not riding to school  with that idiot''. i tell him.

''its either that or walk Brooke''

''Fine'' i say.

''Asherr!!'' i call to him.

''what!?'' he says from upstairs.

''am getting a ride from you today, dad said so, so don't try and argue with me''.

''Fine, i will be down in a minute''. A minute turned into 5 minute then 10 minute.

''Okay you ready?'', he ask.

''i've been ready asher''.

i follow him out the back door, heading towards the car. i head for the passenger seat, i love the passenger seat.

''wait, no, go to the backseat'' Asher says.

''what!?, why?''i ask him. ''because the twins are riding with us to school'' he responds.

''uhh, just kill me''i groan as i enter the back seat. we waited for a good 4 minutes before the twin got their lazy ass out their house.

''i call shotgun''i hear someone say.

''fine, whatever dude'' someone esle replies.

''whats up dude?''Asher say to them as they enter the car,i wait to see who was gonna seat next to me, crossing my fingers and hoping its not marcus. Lucas enters, thank god. This is the first time i have actually seen him, he looks exactly like his brother.