Chapter 5

It's been a long time since I've posted guys, I see comments for me to update so hear u go! It's really short and the Grammer is kinda off but don't forget to vote and comment

During the whole car ride, I try and ignore 3 of them as much as possible, when we get to school I am the first person to jump out the car and head for the cafeteria back door.
The school was mostly full. I make my way to my locker to grab my books before the first bell rang. I blended in with my other classmates as I rushed to Ap English. I only had 2 minutes before the bell rings. I make it there on time and hurry to the back of the class with my head low.
"I will be assigning your seats from now on, when you kids learn not to cheat from each other then everything can go back to normal" the teach announces
"Brooklyn green" he says pointing to the seat by the window. I get up almost tripping over someone's leg.
"Watch it"
"Sorry" I whisper trying to play it off. Multiple names were called and the only seat left was next to me which means-"
"Marcus dobre" my teach say pointing to the seat next to me
"Whatever" he says skipping over to his seat. Who skips??
" since when do you show up for class"?I ask him.
"Since I wanted to" he replied with a grin. The whole class was silent. Maybe because the popular marcus dobre was talking to me,they seemed surprised.
I slowly raise my eyebrows at marcus then turn forward to ignore any comments he makes .
"So your Asher's sister huh?" He ask
"Stepsister" I reply still facing front.
"My mom told me you got a ride from her yesterday" I ignore him.
"Hellooooooo, anybody in there" he says waving his hand in front of my face. I slap it away.
Shifting in my sit I politely tell him " look we should probably pay attention"
I stay silent the whole period, marcus kept talking even though I was not listening to him. He gets really close to making me pissed but I fight it down and relax..I didn't want to get another detention my second day of school.
When the bell rings I grab my stuff and hurry out of class.
"Wait!"I turn around to see what he wanted. People were surprised by that but I just turned and walked away.
I had physical education now. Remember when I was sent to the counselor yesterday? I ended up switching some of my classes
We were playing dodge ball. I was in team a with....guess who??? Lucas dobre. Someone just kill me. I bend down to tie my laces and all of a sudden I was jumping to my feet with a scream.
"Boo!" Coughing his stomach with laughter was none other than lucas dobre.
"What the heck is wrong with you" I snap. He continued laughing.
I glared at him and walk away to stand next to a girl.
"He's hot right?" She says taking out a lip gloss from her pocket.
"No" I say to her
"Whatever you say new girl, just watch your back" she says as she puts are lipgloss back in her pocket.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask
"Look around, don't you see them staring at you?" I slowly turn around to look to see what she was talking about and surprise most of the girls were giving me dirty looks and glares.
"Why are they looking at me like that?" I ask jokingly
"Figure it out, I'm Joslyn by the way but everyone calls me josh" she says extending her hand for me to shake.
"I'm Brooke"I say shaking her Hand.
"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP, YOU KNOW THE RULES, IF YOUR HIT YOUR OUT, AND DON'T KILL EACH OTHER" the teacher said through a megaphone.
We get into teams, I'm surprised Lucas ignored me as I can see he takes sports seriously. Josh was hit by this girl with blond hair. I was almost taken out but Lucas pushed me out the way and caught the ball. I dodged the ball that almost hit me in the chest and caught another one. I aim at the girl with the blond hair but I missed by an inch falling down in process. As I got up the next thing I knew I was falling back down again and I can see the room spinning.
"Omg are you okay Brooke?" I hear someone say.
"Clear out everyone, go back to the locker room and start getting changed" The only thing I could feel was the pain throbbing in my head.
"HE SAID CLEAR OUT!" someone yelled.
"Brooke can you stand for me?" I recognize the voice as my teacher. I just lay there unresponsive with my head in my hands.
"I'll carry her to the nurse coach" I hear someone one say.
I didn't know what happened next because I passed out.

Thank you guys for reading my story, never thought it would get this much read. Tell me what you think in the comments.
Smile and have a great day :)