Grillby grabbed his emergency water from under the bar counter and splashed it on himself to cool off, the sizzling water not enough to put him out, but enough to relax his flames.

When they were back to their usual flicker, Grillby regained his posture and pored Sans another drink, cleaning out his other cup.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Sans asked, hiccuping slightly and pushing away the other glass of ketchup (finally realizing he may have had too much).

"Extremely," Grillby replied as he gave Sans some cold water to ease his head.

Sans let out a sigh and shoved away the matter on Muffet and Grillby so he could continue his complaining to his good friend.

"She just..." He said as he laid his head in his arms on the counter, "I don't understand why she wouldn't have just told someone. I mean, I understand why, but... I mean why? We didn't do anything to her."

His complaint was interrupted with a hiccup and Grillby helped him drink the water before saying, "She was only upset, Sans. It is hard to know what women want."

"You can say that again," Sans said as he drank some water, trying to sober up, "Before I came here Undyne was telling me she needed some rope for a prisoner and when I got her some she began yelling at me. Chara got all mad because I was apparently intruding on something she didn't want me to know about. And Gaster asked me for some cleaning chemicals."

Grillby stared at Sans for a long while as the skeleton took a long drink of water.

"Sans..." The fire man said cautiously, "Gaster is a man... and he's your father..."

"Oh yeah..." Sans slammed down his cup and his mind began to slowly clear.

Even so, when he stood up he swerved a bit and had to grip the counter as he headed to the door.

Grillby shook his head and washed out the cups Sans used, mumbling something to himself about Sans and Muffet's cafe.

As Sans walked through the main hall that had a fountain in the middle of it and many doors that lead to all sorts of rooms, he spotted Talia carrying a tray of food to the elevator.

As he caught up, he could see two fried eggs with hash browns and blueberries, a glass of milk on the side and a small napkin under the plate.

"Whatcha doing?" Sans asked, stopping Talia at the elevator.

She turned around hesitantly and said, "Hm? Oh! I was only bringing breakfast to Frisk. Toriel requested she had some food."

Sans glanced at his watch again and tried to keep his eyes open as he claimed, "It's like... 11:00... breakfast is over..."

Talia nodded and shrunk down a bit as she explained in her high voice, "Well, yes, but Frisk hasn't had any food yet. We thought that she would want some."

Sans stared for a very long time at the servant, and checked his watch again as if he hadn't already before saying, "Oh. Well that's a good idea. But breakfast is over."

Talia sighed and tried to explain again, "Yes but Frisk hasn't had any food. She might be hungry."

Suddenly, Sans remembered his promise in taking care of Frisk, and his mind flashed memories of her words and her pain which caused him to quickly shake himself out of his daze, and take the tray from the servant.

"I-I think it would be best if I take this up to her," He said as he quickly walked on the elevator.

"But-" Talia watched him with confusion and said, "But I'm Frisk's personal servant, assigned by Toriel. I think I should bring it up to her and-"

"Too late," Sans said as the door closed on the bewildered servant.

As the elevator moved up, Sans scolded himself silently and cursed under his breath at allowing himself to get drunk and forget about feeding Frisk.

He had promised to take care of her, and he would.

Yet so far, he was off to a terrible start.

Briskly, Sans walked from the elevator and to Frisk's room, knocking on the door a few times before announcing, "I'm coming in, so, please don't be naked."

Without waiting for an answer Sans walked inside and held out the tray with a smile as he said, "Toriel said you might be hungry. I'm sorry for-"

Except when Sans looked around the room, he was horrified to find it empty.

Frisk was no where in the room, and as he quickly set the tray on her desk next to the finished files, he began to panic and his half sober mind began to clear.

"Oh god..." He said, fear lacing his voice.

Having Frisk gone could get him in the worst trouble he's every been in, or it could get him blamed as the traitor.

Not only that but she could get caught by Cortex, or hurt!

Sans rushed out of the room, slamming the door shut and running through the halls with his voice telling the mansion of his terrible mistake.

He had messed up some how.

He had done something wrong.

And because of it-

"She's escaped! Frisk has escaped!"

**********

A/N: This is a short chappie because I'm tired but I had to tell you guys something important.

Next week - there will not be a chapter.

I will not have access to internet or electronics at all, so I won't be able to write or post.

I'M SORRY MY CHILDREN!

So I posted twice this week.

I hope you liked the chappie!

*SPOILERS*

"... Sans, I was in the security room I saw her."

THAT'S ALL.

Whos your favorite?

How do you like the story?

What are your theories on the traitor (I do want to hear these they are interesting)

What are your theories on Capture and his plans?

How do you like Johnathan?

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPPIE AND THERE WILL BE MORE CRAP IN NEXT ONE I SWEAR.

OKAY BYE.