Part 25

Chapter twenty-five

Armani woke up to found banging on the front door. She stood up and grab her phone checking the time. It was four a.m in the morning, she was exhausted from the small party she had for Sebastian. Armani ran into the living since they was banging on the door so loud. Armani shook her head, and open the door revealing kehlani.

Kehlani stood there as her face was extremely red. Her eyes were bloodshot red, and she had small bruises on her neck. Armani gasp, and dragged her inside.

"What the hell happen?" She question making kehlani break down again, she help her onto the couch.

"I h-have to t-tell you s-ssomething. But promise you DONT tell Sebastian." Kehlani cried , and she slowly nodded her head.

***

Armani handed her a glass of water, and sat down. Kehlani snuggled under her blanket, and drank some water.

"Why you didn't tell anybody you where in a controlling and abusive relationship for all these years?" Armani asked , kehlani told her everything. She couldn't keep it a secret , she was tired of Damien.

"I was scared , and plus I had no where to go...." Armani sighed and rubbed her back. She was furious that some guy treated her sister this way.

"Lani we need to tell Sebastian so he can handle him." Kehlani quickly shook her head.

"No, no Armani...I don't want anybody to get hurt. Damien is crazy." Armani sighed.

"Well, you can stay here for as long as you can." Kehlani smiled.

"Thanks, promise me you won't tell?" Armani didn't know if she should trust Lani on this. But she just got her sister back, and didn't want any bad blood between them.

"Alright, fine." Lani sighed, and lay back down.

"I'll check on you when the sun is out, but I'm going back to sleep. If you need anything call me." She nodded , and Armani walked away.

    Sebastian sat on the couch as Amber sat to water bottle on the table. It was early in the morning, and he left his sister how because Amber invited him over. She sat Indian style , and wrap her blanket over her body. Sebastian reach in his bag, handing her cash he owed her. She smirk taking it and placing it on the table.

"So, how it feels to be a free man?" Amber asked with a smirk.

He chuckle. "Ain't no feelin really, I'm just glad I'm out that jam. I have freedom, privacy, and most importantly my life back." Amber laugh, nodding her head.

"That's good, but don't get back. Be smarter and more cautious." Sebastian nodded.

"Of course ma, back then I was a amateur. I'm more smarter and wiser. Also learned my lesson. But enough about my freedom....I wanna thanks for all your help." She giggle.

"I had no problem doing it." Amber said with a shrug.

He scooted over a little bit, and shook his head wrapping his arm around her.

"Nah on some real shit, you helped me a lot man. If it wasn't for you, a lot of shit would have never happen." Sebastian said truthfully.

"Well, in that case. Your welcome, I told you I always got your back. We been friend for at least twenty years." Sebastian nodded slowly, Amber was indeed fine out of her uniform. He slowly lick her lips, and Amber started to feel nervous.

Amber always had a thing for Sebastian and felt like he only wanted a friendship.

But she was wrong.

Sebastian lean closer, and kissed her lips slowly. Sebastian lips haven't touch another female lips in years.

Amber kissed back, and held onto his neck as they began to slowly make out. Sebastian hands began to roam around her thighs. Her skin was smooth, and Sebastian haven't had sex in so long.

Amber climbed on top of him, and slowly straddle him making his d*ck hard.

Amber been craving him since she started working act the prison three years ago.

It was weird to see her childhood crush in jai, but that didn't stop her from being attracted to him.

Amber undid his pants wanting to give him what he's been missing for twelve years.

She was moist down there , and Sebastian dick was throbbing from him being hard.

She slid her boy shorts off, and push her panties to the side enter him inside her. Sebastian let out grunts , as Amber let out soft moans going up and down on his shaft.

"Fuck..." He mumble , this shit felt good and she was tight as hell.

They continued having sex, as they ended up the bathroom.

This was going to be a long night for Amber.