Part 14

Chapter fourteen

        Three weeks past , and Kehlani was moved being handcuff from the table to being lock in their master bedroom

        Three weeks past , and Kehlani was moved being handcuff from the table to being lock in their master bedroom. Kehlani eyes raised up at the door once she heard it open, and Damien walked inside the bedroom with a bouquet of roses along with her favorite candy. Kehlani slightly frown trying to see what was up with Damien wondering why he was bring roses and candy she liked. But when it came to Damien , it was always a surprise.

As Damien came closer, Kehlani flinch because she thought he was about to whack her with the roses.

"I'm not going to hurt you..." Damien deep voice said smoothly. Kehlani slowly look up , face swollen and all staring at him.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you baby." Kehlani body was so sore she couldn't move from the spot she was in. Her body ache, and even worse she was had a major headache. Kehlani been treated bad for the past three weeks. She didn't know what to do.

"I brought you some roses...and your favorite candy....you love air heads right?" Kehlani slightly nod , and slowly took them.

Damien sighed and stood on one knee, and grab her hand. Oh god, please don't let him propose Kehlani prayed.

"Kehlani Harris, I love you to death. I don't mean to hit at all. You just....I don't know, you make me so angry sometimes. I just...I just can't bare with you sometimes. But I'm going to change I swear. I went to horseshoe casino last night , and won 50K. I can take you out, and even spoil you baby. Anything you want, just tell me what you want and I'll get it." Kehlani eyes started to burn, Damien touch her bruise face not even thinking about what he did to her.

"Baby talk to me... Please." Damien beg , Kehlani look into his eyes , they looked so sincere.

"I want you to stop hurting me.." Kehlani cried, she wipe her eyes and Damien sighed.

"Stop making me so angry baby."

Kehlani frowned looking up.

"I don't try to !" Kehlani yelled , but Damien shook his head while stoking her head.

"Whatever, that's the past...how about I make you some breakfast. Will that be a start?" Kehlani knew this time not to say she wasn't hungry.

"Sure." She mumble , Damien smiled and pulled her fragile body off the ground. Damien notice how weak she was , and lifted her up off the ground. Damien carried her into the kitchen and sat her on the island bar. He open the fridge pulling out a carton of eggs.

"A cheese omelet fine?" She nodded slowly, and he smiled grabbing the ingredients out. This is the Damien she LOVED, the sweet, nice, and charming one. She hated his angry side, she just wondered what was up with him today. She haven't seen this side of him in a while.

"What kind of meat you want? I know you hate pork. Does turkey bacon sounds find?" She nodded slowly , and he grab a skillet from under the sink.

"But babe, I know you hate when we do things like this. But it's a bank on 57th street, a nice size bank-"