Part 3

Chapter three: Birthday Boy

Armani walked up away from the bar with two bottles of patron in her hands. She sighed as her curls bounced up and down as she walked up the glasses staircase leading to the V.I.P section. It was crowded , and Armani had an idea that it was someone birthday or celebrating something since she spot balloons. Armani step inside the large section , and all the men glanced at her whistling and gawking at her. She sat the bottles down, and Marcus smirked at her.

"So I'm guessing it's someone birthday?" Armani asked forcing a smirk onto her face.

"Damn beauty , you looking beautiful as ever. It's my mans birthday tonight." Her boss spoke to her as he patted his back. She glanced at the birthday boy , she couldn't lie and say he wasn't handsome. He had hazel eyes , and curly brown hair. Smooth light skin, and freshly lined up. Tattoos covered his entire body.

"Oh, so you the birthday boy. How about I take you out back, and give you a special dance?" The birthday boy smirk , and Armani gently grabbed his hand leading him to the back as his friends cheered him on. Armani walked inside the private section that played sex by Chris brown. Armani roughly pushed him into the love seat, carefully climbing onto his lap straddling him.

"What's your name?" He asked with a smirk, as he rubbed his hands all over her body.

"You know your not supposed to touch me right?" He quickly pulled his hands away.

"Oh shittt, my bad." He said staring at her ass that went up and down his package. Armani was little , but had a nice ass and nice breasts.

"Beauty." She said spoke cutting his gaze and began looking at her pink pouty lips. Armani knew that he already knew her stage name. But wouldn't dare to give out her real name. He smirk , wondering how they was look sucking him up. Dance for you by beyonce began to play, and Armani went to work because she was ready to go home. She gave him a lap dance , and felt his package harden making her smirk knowing she was doing her job right.

"That name perfect for you, because you beautiful as hell honestly." Jamari complimented as Armani wrap her arms around his neck straddling him.

"Damn." Jamari mumble as he stared at her breast. Jamari never saw a girl this beautiful before. He seen a lot of bad bitches , and been with some. But she looked like a wifey type of chick. But she was striper. But Jamari couldn't judge this girl, he couldn't read her for some type of reason. Armani was  perfectly natural in all the right places.

"You like what you see?" Armani asked , she always had to make sure her customers were satisfied.

"Of course....you gon make a nigga come back soon." Armani smirk as she twirled her ass on him.

"They always do." She mumble, he lick his lips slowly.

"I see nobody watching, I can't touch you?" He asked , making Armani bit her lip.

"Don't make me regret." Jamari smirk rubbing her ass in circular motions. Armani gently placed a small kiss on his neck , something she never done before. Armani guessed she was feeling him.

Jamari pulled her body closer , and could smell her vanilla scent.

"Damn, you smell good too." He said smirking , wondering what her pussy taste like.

"Times up beauty. You ready for the next one Jamari?" A voice boomed knowing it was Bruce , Armani drop her smirk and stood up.

Jamari that was his name.

"Here." Jamari said getting her attention as he pulled out some cash. He handed it to her , making her take it.

Jamari stared at her as Bruce escort her out. He bit his lip , and look down beside him as he saw an gold bracelet beside him. He frown and pick it up that had charms on it with diamonds. Jamari automatically knew it was real, and knew it was beauty's.

Jamari heard someone step in, and a girl with long red hair walk in taking his attention off the bracelet. He shoved it inside his pocket as she started shaking her fat oily ass in his face.

Armani pulled up to a the small house, that belonged to an old lady that babysit over night. Armani got out the car , and walked up to the house knocking lightly on the door. She yawned as an dog began barking making her knock on the door again. The door opened up, and grandma pretty sighed as she unlock the screen door.

"I though you said twelve?" She asked as Armani step inside the house.

"My job needed me to stay longer." Grandma pretty thought that Armani worked at McDonald's , and always night shifts that never changed. Armani didn't want Grandma pretty up in her business. She took care of Armani daughter at night , and collected her money at the end of the week.

Armani walked into the back of the house , into the bedroom with two small children on one bed , and Armani daughter on a laid out couch wrapped in her small pink blanket. Armani smiled as Bria slept peacefully. Armani picked her up and kissed her forehead. She grabbed her light blue frozen themed book bag and placed it on her back.

"I'm off tomorrow , so I'll see you Friday night." Armani said turning around as she seen Grandma pretty wrapping two small blankets over the twins that was Bria age.

"Alright, I'm making a big breakfast tomorrow morning. You can come if you want Armani. Your not an stranger." She nodded her head.

"I know grandma pretty, I'll see. I really wanna spend time with Bria all day tomorrow." She nodded , followed her to the front door letting Armani out.

"Good night, drive safe." She smiled , and pop the locks to her Mercedes Benz. Armani been stripping since she was sixteen, so she's been making good cash money for six years and saving up. Armani been homeless , taken advantage of , and lost her family due to gun violence. All she had was Bria , so it was her job to finish nursing school and take Bria out of Chicago.