Part 15

Chapter fifteen

Armani moaned softly as Jamari planted kisses onto her neck

Armani moaned softly as Jamari planted kisses onto her neck. It was one in the morning, and they were just now getting back from their fourth date. Armani grab the back of Jamari head , as his warm tongue roam around her mouth. Her body was getting hot, and Jamari package was getting hard. This moment reminded Armani when they was at the club. But this time, it would be more.

Jamari groan trying to break their kiss. "Damn, let me..." Jamari kissed her again. "Open the door ma." Jamari pulled away, and Armani bit her lip as he quickly unlock the door. He turn back around , and pick her up by her ass lifting her inside his apartment.

Armani wrapped her legs around his waist as he closed the door with his foot.

His apartment was already cold due to Jamari forgetting to turn up the heat before he left. But they didn't care, their bodies were already hot.

Jamari carried Armani to the counter, and placed her down sucking on her neck leaving dark purple marks. Jamari wanted to mark his territory. Armani began unbutton his Gucci button up, pulling it off his body. Jamari cologne filled her nostrils, making her wet and wanting his more.

Jamari pulled her blouse off leaving her in her bra , and pulled her pencil skirt admiring her curves.

"You so damn beautiful." Jamari mumbled against her skin, he grab her by her neck leaving marks on her breast. Armani moan in pleasure , as she wanted Jamari now. He kept teasing up, she wanted to feel him inside her.

Jamari smirked , and traced her p*ssy knowing she was wet. He pulled her panties down, and got on his knees. With force he grab her thigh , and buried his face between his legs. Jamari stick his tongue in and began to eat her out making her scream out loud .

"Fuccck...Baby faster ....shit!" Armani moan. After eight minutes of amazing head. Armani smirk knowing it was her turn, she pushed Jamari back into the living room. He felt backwards on the couch, and Armani climb on top undoing his belt. She pulled his pants down, and widen her eyes at hard large he was. Raymond was a nice size , but Jamari was way larger.

"Hold up." Jamari sat up a little bit, and went into the table next to the couch. He pulled out a gold magnum , and smirk as he tore it open placing it on with one hand.

"Ight." He said sitting back, placing his hands behind his head.

Armani slide him inside her moaning in process  and got to work.

FEW HOURS LATER

        Marcus sighed as he sat down at the table pulling out his phone. It's been three weeks since he heard or talked to the Kehlani. The two days they spent together had him missing her. They had sex, ate, and repeat all day long. Marcus began to think about what Jamari said.