"Well I'm the exception to that rule. I surpassed Ur's skill level a long time ago."

"Shut your mouth!"

Gray growled. Who was this idiot and what did he do to the Lyon who wanted to hear all about his trips to Skyrim with Isis and wanting to go to see the snowy land.

"Regardless. Ever since we were children you never landed a single hit on me."

"I was only doing what Isis told me. My magic would have ripped you apart when we were kids because I didn't have enough control. I have that now thou."

Gray's icy blue magic circle glowed showing a faint image of what his inner dragon looked like and a cold shimmering mist formed around his hands. Gray reared his head to the sky yelling his attack.

"Ice Dragon : Fountain!"

Ice traveled across the ground to where Lyon stood. Once it reached its target the ice erupted from Lyon's feet and in a fountain like spray encased him in ice.

Lyon's face didn't reveal anything as he just let the ice form around his body. Gray still wasn't using his full power because he didn't want to kill Lyon. Lyon may be an ice wizard but dragon ice was even colder than regular ice.

Dragon ice could take the carbon dioxide from the air and freeze it making dry ice. It's what Gray's tail spikes and any projectile move he used were up of that kind. Any physical attacks were made by a mixture of both.

But if he wanted to he cold make all of his attacks out of the carbon dioxide in the air. Or like he was now only using the water in the air. He just didn't want kill anyone. He's see enough death in his life and he doesn't want to see anymore.

The ice encasing Lyon then suddenly broke apart surprising Gray. Lyon looked at Gray with an impassive face and spoke in an bored tone.

"This is the power of a controlled ice dragon? How pathetic. To think I actually thought that you would be stronger than I am. Guess I was wrong."

Gray clenched his teeth. Lyon had gotten much stronger since the last time he saw him. But then again that was an obvious thing to happen well unless Lyon stopped practicing the whole time.

Lyon stayed quite but raised his hand to the sky his magic circle above it. The ground under Gray glowed and winded made his navy blue hair flick up at bit. That's when a serpentine dragon made form Lyon's teal ice shoot out of the ground.

It sent Gray flying into the air. Just the sight of it reminded him of Isis. But also it didn't. Just the thought of other dragons reminded him of his late mother.

"I'm resurrecting Deliora so that I can prove that I'm more than Ur's star pupil."

Gray crashed to the ground. The earth gave to his body leaving him in a small crater. His body was bruising and on the edge of being broken. His ribs hurt as well as his whole body. But he heard Lyon continue to talk.

"I've only ever thought of one thing. The day I would surpass Ur's abilities as a wizard. You and your dragon mother ruined for me Gray. After her death I thought my lifelong dream of surpassing her had been destroyed.

Until I realized, there was one way. If I could defeat Deliora a demon so strong that not even Ur could vanquish it. Then I would have surpassed Ur power. My dream will finally become reality."

Gray got up his body bruised and aching all over. The pain was throbbing throughout his body. But he stood up to speak to Lyon.

"Listen to me. That demon took everything from so many people. And you want to bring it back just to prove your strength?! That's insane!"

Gray screamed he had to get to Lyon before his actions were irreversible and brought more harm in there wake.

"Please don't do this!"

Lyon's eyes widened and he clenched his teeth. A bunch of ice claws came up from under Gray hitting him in multiple areas knocking him to the ground with a shout of pain.

Lyon sneered at Gray anger dripping from his voice. As he summoned his ice creatures.

"'Please don't do this.' That's exactly what Ur said to your mother and yourself when you took the stance to seal the demon yourselves. What was that spell called again it is one of the three forbidden ice dragon spells."

Ice eagles flew at Gray knocking him back to the ground while he tried to get up. This was bad. If he had to Gray was going to use that spell so Lyon wouldn't hurt anyone with what he wanted to do.

A large fist made Gray fly in the air as Lyon continued to speak on how Gray and Isis killed Ur. How their actions, taking the stance for the forbidden ice dragon sealing lead to Ur's demise.

Lyon summoned the dragon again and it Gray. Leaving him more bruised and the pain throbbing throughout his whole body. He let out a roar of pain that could be heard down into the forest.

Natsu's ears perked up at the sound. It was full of pain. When he looked up to the top of the temple the glow of magic was gone. So the fight was done but from the sound of it Gray lost.

Enraged Natsu ran as fast as he could to the temple with most of his body still encased in the ball of ice.

"Don't worry Gray I'll get to you and beat that guy to a pulp!"

(A/N : So how is it? And what's this about three forbidden ice dragon spells? Find out in the next installment of Legend Of The Ice Dragons. Be sure to favorite, subscribe, comment, and bookmark so you don't miss it. And don't forget to vote. So far mostly everyone wants Gray to be pregnant and had a belly full of twins. And not wearing a dress. So make sure to vote. Love your one and only Enderdura WolfQueen. ^w^ Enjoy the hunt.)