Chapter 7

Being cramped in a truck of four people was worse than that time Marco and Jean had given him a ride back to their place. While he was practically being squished by Reiner and Bertholdt, having to basically sit on Levi and Farlan's lap was a nightmare

Levi was driving (and at an alarming rate at that), and Isabel sat by the window with Farlan next to her, leaving poor Eren himself to sit between the two alphas. There wasn't enough room and unless Eren wanted to suffocate between two built men he had to sit on both of their legs. Key word: on

And it seemed like neither alpha minded either.

So it was difficult to keep himself from squirming around so much with how the warmth of Levi's thigh felt underneath his own bare one and the musky, cool scent the alpha gave off, forcing Eren to inhale it. He could feel the tense muscles in both of the alphas legs, no doubt because of how close he was pressed against them. Heck, Eren himself was fighting his inner omega in order not to out right purr.

That would be very embarrassing.

Hoping it would distract him, Eren chose to stare straight ahead, out the front, cracked window, watching as they passed by dilapidated buildings and tubledown homes. The ruined, ghost town they were in was small and quiet. A bit too quiet for him.

He narrowed his eyes, watching as glowing yellow eyes stared back at him from the darkness inside the abandoned buildings before disappearing back in again.

He was caught off guard when Levi decided to sharply swerve the truck at a turn, suddenly causing the three others to nearly topple over one another in the process. Eren had lost his balance from his spot, having had nothing to hang onto, and with a shocked gasp, unexpectedly fell into Levi's lap.

Once Levi was back on the road, speeding, he heard Levi speak above him. "Oi."

Eren looked up, catching Levi's glaring, cold gaze. Then the alpha motioned downward and said nonchalantly, "Now is not the time, I'm driving."

Perplexed, Eren furrowed his brows and looked down from where he had been sitting sideways on Levi's warm lap. Immediately his eyes widened and a bright red blush spread along his cheeks and down his neck as he yanked his hand away from Levi's crotch with an embarrassed, high-pitched squeak.

He quickly scrambled off of him and back onto his spot, ignoring Farlan's amused chuckle. He shot a deadly glare at the blonde causing the alpha to raise his hands in mock surrender, a grin on his face.

"Sorry, firefly," He apologized though it was evident in his voice he was anything but sorry. Eren wanted to bash his handsome face in.

Eren looked away from him, cheeks still burning from embarrassment. Fucking alphas, He growled internally, gritting his teeth.

A few minutes later they arrived at an old, and very large, vine-covered building with metal fencing surrounding the area.

There was broken windows and parts of the building had fallen off, crumbling to the ground. There was a large red, faded plus sign at the top and it clicked then to him that this used to be a hospital back before virus killed off the majority of the human race.

Hospital. . . .  why does it look like I've been here before?

Eren hadn't realized Levi stopped the truck until a cold, rough hand snaked between his thighs.

His stiffened and a threatening growl began to form in the back of his throat as he slowly turned to look at the culprit, green eyes blazing with murderous intent and warning.