Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"What happens now?" Titus asked. I stood up along with my mother. "We have to kill the king. He is the key for this werewolf extinction to end." My mother shook. "You can't. He is impossible to kill. Years of training and owning his skills have made him a monster."

I turned towards my mother, put my hands on her shoulders. "Mother... We can do this. We have to kill him in order to stop this werewolf extinction. This evil has to be stopped. We can't continue on with him beating you up for my survival. I will go against him. We will take from his hands what he has taken from us. Our Freedom. Your freedom. " My mother gasp. "She won't go alone. We will all go." Sepherus said as he came towards me. Putting his arm protectively around my waist.

"Fine. I will help with your plan. But we have to create a plan quickly, he is very suspicious of my disappearances." We all nodded.

------

Hours later, and after creating our secret plan my mother returned back to the castle. Before she left I had a few minutes with her. I examine her and I couldn't deny that I looked like her, except my green eyes. Those I guess I inherited from my father.

"When this is over, I will take you around the earth and show you real happiness and never again will you suffer. I promise. I will avenge you." I said hugging her as hard as I could. She sweetly nodded. "I know everything will be alright my child. Be careful. Just with his looks, he will entrance you. I know you will prepare yourselves well. I put my trust in you." She kissed my forehand and headed out.

I will not fail her.

I promise.

---

As for us, we went secretly to a house of a friend of Sepherus. He was an old vampire named Dino. He welcomed us with open arms saying he never got a visit. He even shared with us some disgusting, hard, eggplant pie. I ate it because I didn't want to make him feel bad.

But something about him surprised me. Although he was old, he was built as a twenty-year-old. Sepherus told me that he once was a general but the king had kicked him out when he saved the queen from one of his beatings.

"The queen must love you very much. Suppressing her powers, she is one of the strongest vampires in history and yet she bowed down to that guy. Doesn't deserve to be called king. Come I'll help you! And I have just what you need."

He opened a door that opened after he took a small book from a huge library shelf, it led downstairs to a huge weaponry collection. "Take whatever you want. " My mouth opened literally until it reached the floor.

So many weapons! And battle gear! I was like a child in a candy store. I knew my sword, demon of chaos would be enough but if what my mother... it still feels weird... if the Queen says is real, I have to prepare. I looked at a small bag I had and looked at the crystals Angelina had given me. These could help me distract him... at least for a few seconds.

Even though I was excited of the weapons, I decided to rely on my sword and my abilities. But I did get a dark black hood-cape cloth. I did get these small knives just in case and put them on my boots where they wouldn't hurt if I tried to run nor would they be seen.

I changed my clothes since they were dirty but she I had to follow the plan, I dress up differently. I didn't even recognize myself when I put the servant dress on. It was hideous! I would change it as quickly as possible. Or maybe I'll just transform into my battle outfit.

Yes, better. So I was done. A servant dress that was slightly bigger than me and combat boots. I looked normal... ready to attack.

I decided to braid my hair, I didn't want it to get in the way. After we were all geared up we studied the structure of the palace, every place the king spends his time, so if it wasn't in a brothel it was in his library or the garden. The guy doesn't make his mind. Woman or books?... Books! Duh.

Anyways, I couldn't sleep so we decided to head over the castle, but before we arrived there Dino gave me a piece of advice. "He is very handsome...so...don't fall in his charm." Alright. Handsome. I can take it. I have a mate anyway.

Dino spoke with a dark skin man and that man helped me enter the castle. Part one of the plan is ready, me entering the castle while Sepherus, Noah, Titus, Teo and Dino spied close by.

The castle was beautiful. If it was a school expedition I would have stayed here for ever but hey, tonight maybe I'll destroy half of it.

The dark skin man put a rope around my hands and guided me to the slave's kitchen. I enter and there were so many slaves I felt as if I was in a market place. I fitted perfectly, except I was clean and they were dirty from head to toe.

One of the old servants pushed me towards a cart and told me since I had the audacity of taking a bath, to take some tea and cookies to the king.

Perfect...

Everything was going smoothly.

I made my way towards the king's room, glad I memorized the whole castle. My hearing caught up some noises... great. Before I entered his room and a red haired girl came out half naked, half dressed while the king told her to leave his presence. He had no use for her.

I felt bad for her. She quickly left the corridor. At least I didn't have to see anything. Ew.

I knocked on the door.

"WHAT!" He screamed. He had a deep voice, a British accent. I tried to sound like a broken slave girl. "Your majesty... your...tea." I didn't even convince myself.

I should have gone to theater classes. Dang it.

He mentions me to go inside. I did. His room was as elegant as the whole castle. Soft gold walls and white furniture. The only thing messy was his bed. He was looking out the window with a towel around his waist.

I felt an urge to kill him in the moment. Everything would end. I cursed myself when I noticed I had left my sword with the cape. A least I had my knives. I was about to make my way to my boots.

At that moment he turned around, and I stood paralyzed in my place. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't do anything.

His beauty was surreal. He was gorgeous. I couldn't even feel my feet anymore.

Now I understand what my mother and Dino warned me about.

----