Drawing magic from every single virgin, healer, warrior and philosopher that Jennifer killed. I felt the magic growing stronger as a line of salt connected with the silver bullet that Allison brought. I intensely chanted the spell once again, watching the candles' light intensify as I stood up with my hands in the air. As I progressed on with the spell, each face of the previous sacrifices infiltrated my mind as I felt my body begin to shake.

"Carson.. you can stop! You're pushing it!" I heard Uncle Alan yell as he made his way over to me, holding my hand. I shook my head as I yanked my hand away, a feeling of pride surging through me as I watched the second line of salt connect with the Sheriff's badge, Stiles' object of sentiment. I only have one more person to connect with, and that's Scott! I can't leave Scott alone in limbo, I just can't.

"I can do this, Uncle Alan. I know that it's working!" I protested as I began chanting the spell once again, watching as the line of salt that was set on the table migrate to Scott's object of sentiment. "Victus phasmatis ex eleto. Revertas phasmatis ut victus. Victus phasmatis ex eleto. Revertas phasma.. phasma.." I felt myself giving out as I was nearing the end of the spell. I looked down at my shirt that was lightly coated in blood that was draining from my nose. I clenched my jaw as I tried harder, concentrating on the image of the nemeton that appeared in my mind. "ph-phasmatis ex eleto."

After the last word fell from my mouth, the last line of salt finally connected with Scott's sentiment of value, his mother's watch, as I felt my whole body collapse. Darkness slowly consumed my vision as my eyes dipped, soon fully shutting. "Carson!" I heard both Lydia and my uncle shout right before I was fully pulled into the dark side.

I peeled my eyes open and the bright light above me was making it way harder for my vision to clear up. Swirls and different patterns were taking over my sight, though my eyes were open. As my vision cleared up, like a camera's lens focusing, I noticed that I was still in the animal clinic. I was laid on a metal table, that was extremely uncomfortable, and Scott, Stiles and Allison were still laid still in the metallic tubs.

I sighed as I sat up, slowly moving as I felt my head throbbing harshly. "Carson! You're up!" I heard Lydia's voice exclaim as she moved over to me in a time under 3 seconds. "How are you feeling?" She questioned as I sighed, shrugging slightly as I simply lifted a hand to my head.

"I've felt worse." I muttered slightly. Probably hearing my voice, Uncle Alan sprung into the back area where we were and there was a huge smile that appeared on his face. Before he could have said anything I cut him off. "I'm sorry.. Uncle Alan. I shouldn't have pushed myself." I admitted as he just shook his head, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"I'm just glad that you're awake." He said softly as he pulled away, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled as my head then turned towards the three tubs.

"But they're not." I said, frowning as I hopped down from the metal table to walk over to the tub where Scott was laying in. I got on my knees as I stared down at Scott's face that was completely under water. "How long were they like this?" I asked, looking up to all of them. Isaac was now in the room and by the looks of it, his eyes were begging him to take a quick nap.

"Ten hours." My uncle answered with a purse of his lips, which then caused my eyes to widen.

"Well how the hell long was I out after the spell?"

"Uh.. about 8 hours. Deaton said that you were pretty drained from the spell and all of that time was just your body rejuvenating. Oh, and you also hit your head pretty hard when you fell on the ground.. I think it broke the fall mostly." Isaac spoke as I spun around to narrow my eyes at him.