10. Eyes

☪ ☪ 

"I gave the cheque to Scott." I said, trying to mask the frustration that was growing on the inside of me. I placed my bag down on the stand that was near our door as I rummaged through drawers nearing the computer. I groaned, realizing that this is taking way longer than I thought.

"Looking for something?" Uncle Alan asked as he looked up from his book, studying my actions. I sighed out as I opened another drawer, searching.

"How is it that there are no maps of Beacon Hills in this house?" I questioned as I momentarily glanced at my uncle. I closed the drawer, nearly slamming it out of frustration. This could literally be a matter of life and death. I have no idea where Scott's going, but I'm damn sure it has something to do with that stupid pack of Alphas. No doubt Aunt Marin is with them, her car wasn't parked outside in it's usual spot.

"Why do you need a map?" He questioned as my eyes widened shortly.

"Geography homework. Something about rivers and stuff like that." I smoothly answered, finally turning to him with a sweet smile. "Now, can you please tell me where a map is?" I asked with soft eyes.

Uncle Alan smiled up at me as he reached over to the small drawer next to him, opening it. He then pulled out the piece of paper that I was desperately in need of. I nearly screamed out in excitement as he handed it to me. "Thank you!"  I gratefully said, taking it from his hand and running up the stairs.

I told Uncle Alan a teeny-tiny lie about what I needed the map for. I sighed out as I straightened the map out onto the floor, taking Scott's brush outside of my jacket's pocket. I dimmed the lights of my room as I lit a number of candles around the room. "One more thing." I spoke to myself as I took the jar of black sand from the bottom shelf with all of the ingredients you may need for a spell. Uncle Alan and Aunt Marin provided me with a whole bunch of them as time passed.

I took the grimoire from my night stand, placing it on the inside of my lap as I sat down at the base of the map. I turned to the page of the locator spell and I sighed out. This will be my first time doing this type of spell and I think this is the most complicated one I have reached. I dished out a portion of the black sand in the middle of the map, placing the bottle on the side of me. Once I picked up Scott's brush, I began whispering the spell out loud. "Permisso laca tha tar. Permisso laca tha tar." I said as the candle's lights inflamed more. The black sand on the map began trickling upwards towards a specific place. "Permisso laca tha tar. Permisso laca tha tar." As I repeated the spell, the vision of Isaac running toward this huge person with a split going down his face then infiltrated my mind.

I'm seeing through Scott's eyes.

He looked around and Derek and his pick also came into view. I then halted the spell as I felt a pain shoot through my head, causing the brush to drop from my hand. I grabbed my sketchpad and pencil as I uncontrollably began drawing a picture that came to mind. It wasn't more of a picture, it was actually names.

Ennis and Derek.

I quickly grabbed the grimoire, flipping through the pages. "Phasmatos tribum melan veras raddiam onu pavadus ponemus. Phasmatos tribum melan veras raddiam onu pavadus ponemus." I chanted a linking spell as I felt the power within me enhance. I bonded Scott with me, so that I would know if he was alright. "Suctus incendia." I hurriedly said as I extinguished all of the candles that were lit. I packed up all of the stuff after marking the location the spell led me to.  I decided on carrying the map along with me as I fully turned off my room light before exiting.

I nearly pitched out of my skin as I noticed that my uncle was still seated in the chair where I have left him. "Gees, you scared me." I panted out as I brought the hand with the map inside up to my chest.