Chapter 9

Announcements:

* Thanks! For all the support it means a lot to me =)

* I removed Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly on the recent chap. because I'll be using it on my new story, been working on a lot of stories.

* SORRY for the delay been busy this summer, love you all xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking out from that intense terror, I reminisced a certain event.

It was Ceecee’s 13th birthday, to end the night memorably, we were playing spin the bottle and from the moment it was pointed to me, Danilo dared me to kiss Harry on the lips, but no way! I couldn’t waste my first kiss on him, I would love to, yet I want it to be full of love not a forced or for fun kind.

“No, not that one…”

“Why not?” Harry asked, he looks a bit pissed but why would he!?.

“It’s for fun Des, don’t be such a kj.” Danilo smirked.

“Maybe Des is right, she never had her first kiss.” Ceecee convinced, I gave her a smile.

“Whatever.” Harry frowned and walked away.

“Hey!” I exclaimed, chasing after him.

“You never told me that you never had your first kiss.” He said with his back facing me.

“It’s not important and it’s kind of lame.”  I sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s hand on my bare skin startled me which cut out the flashback in my mind.

“Here’s your shirt and some boxers.” I said handing them over that he threw.

“Ceecee and I are done.”

“Ohhhh.” I said avoiding eye contact, whoa that was fast.

“Are you listening?”

“Yah.”

“You’re so beautiful Des…” He said, lifting up my chin.

“What!?” I then begun leaving him.

“No, come here Des…”

“Shut up.. Harry.” I was out of his room proceeding to the bathroom but he grabbed me by the waist.

“Stop, it’s ticklish!” and suddenly he started kissing me on my neck.. sht what’s happening.

“Don’t move Des, please.” fuck I’m frozen, he then slowly removed my tank top and unhooked my bra.

“No, Harry stop.. please!”

“Why Des.. I wanna fuck you, you’re a whore anyways.”

“How dare you say that to me!”

“Oh damn, I’m sorry.”

“No! just leave me alone!” I said running towards my house then everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

I lost control, how stupid of me! I made things worse…

“Des! Wait!.” I said chasing after her.

“Des! a car!” I shouted hopelessly pushing her away, and then everything went black.