Chapter 7

I was twitter patting when he left, that lead to being all breathless… I hate to confess but I’m undeniably shrieking inside.

No! no! no! Des you’re not through this yet, what about your pretty revenge!? my subconscious  interrupted, which I flout. I gently went downstairs… fuck, school!?

“Harry…” I mumbled, facing his back. I hope he heard me..

“Anything?” He said, turning to look at me.

“Uhm… Th- Thank y-ou…” I said stuttering. I finally got to see his alluring face, his curls are still the best and don’t forget the eyes, his expensive emeralds.

“It’s cool.” He laughed with his cute fucking dimples, Des, what’s happening!?. Control yourself.. CONTROL!!!

“Soooo… uhm…er, you did saw everything?” I asked, while playing with my hair that seems to be somewhat greasy, fuck, eeww!!! it’s been a week since I took an appropriate bath.

“Yup. Des, it’s not like I never saw your everything” he laughed.

“Damn you, just shut it.” I said sticking out my tongue.”

“What day is it today?”

“Saturday.”

“Oh.” yay!

“Wanna eat?”

“Nah, maybe later..”

“Well, you better eat now because of your daily meds..”

“Ugh.. fine. I’ll just do it myself, no need to serve me and shit.”

“No I got this, just stay put there. Still fond of pancakes like before?”

“Why are you being nice to me Harry?”

“People change.”

“Copycat..”

“Hehe. Been using drugs aye Des?”

“How the fuck did you know!?… oh yh hospital thingy..”

“Is that how worse you became?...”

“Don’t say that! you never went through any of this bullshit!”

“I’m sorry… Des, I didn’t mean to.”

“No.. it’s okay. “I said, walking out of his house, I then sat on the nearby bench. After some time I felt that Harry was there.

“I’m such a disappointment, I know.. always was aware of that..” I sighed, unexpectedly he hugged me from the back..

“It’s okay.. I’m here for you..” He whispered in my ear that caused chills, his breath was minty simply tempting, ugh!!! I want to make out with this guy.. fuck him. Destinee stop!.. he’s just flirting again.

“Uhm.. Thanks” I said, phew.. avoid stuttering Des, that gives him a clue for some reason.

“Let’s eat now, shall we?”

“Yeah, sure…”

“I’m going to take you out today..” what!?..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for all the support xx