Chapter 6

I was awakened by the beam of light hitting my eyes wait… what? This isn’t my room. That scent! is familiar as well as this place; don’t tell me I’m in Harry’s room… hell noooooooooooo.. I frantically scanned the room and to my surprise he was sleeping beside me!.. shit, my attire is different!!!! Why am I wearing his shirt and boxers!?

“Oh you’re finally up.” With all honesty his voice is raspy yet sexy, fuck! Des this isn’t the perfect time to be captivated.

“Why the fuck am I here!?” I screeched.

“Relax Des.”

“Don’t order me to freaking relax Styles!”

“Is that what I get after saving your life?”

“Excuse me!?”

“Just fuck off!  You won’t listen to me anyways.”

“Ugh… I’m sorry for being rude… Can you still please tell me?”

“You were dying Des....”

“I wish I was dead…oh… do continue?”

“Of course, I quickly brought you to the hospital, everyone was panicking because you were in a critical state luckily we have the same blood, yeah, I was your donor… the doctors then suggested to place you in a Mental Institute which is unacceptable for you don’t deserve to be there, I’m certain that you’re still normal, fortunately there was another option and that is, being monitored by me so… for that to happen we will er.. live together .. uhm, for as long as you need the company… if you’re not in favor of that then might as well pick the first choice.” I was staggered, which made me quiver and just sit.

“Er.. If ever you’re curious.. You slept for a whole week so… I did change your clothes, we won’t want you stinky .. uhm nice body tho..” He said while steeping outside, his body was stiff… too bad I didn’t see his face.. damn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad News:

Sembreak is about to end so i might not update regularly .... uhm but i'll do try :) thanks for all your support and I do hope you understand  xx love you :*