Chap 4

A/N: Hi there fruit guys and gals. Here's another chapie that you weren't even expecting. What a surprise! Yay!
This chapie starts off pretty hot, but it does get a little weird at the end....it's hard to explain so just read it and find out.

Enjoy!
🍲

Minutes had went into hours. And hours transformed to days. It had been days since Josh had been under Tyler's care. They spent that time talking and eating, but mostly fucking. Josh couldn't understand why he needed Tyler so much, he hadn't needed anyone so bad or so often before.

It took willpower to even be near the brunette without his fever flaring up. Which eventually led to him begging for Tyler to relieve him and leading to multiple positions as he pounded deep inside the yellow haired boy.

Josh would be in constant pain from so many assaults on his prostate, but once that need came back he could care less about the pain. Only the icy cum from Tyler would numb everything. So much so that he'd do anything to get it. Josh stopped questioning the what or whys. His being was made to please his master and that's all that mattered.

That's just what he was doing at the present moment. Tyler wanted to have a little fun with Josh. By tying him to the bed as he drilled deep into him. The brunette had him spread wide, hands tightly held above his head, blindfold over his eyes.

"Ah master right there! Please don't stop!" Josh moaned as he arched off the bed. The brunette grinned at how compliant his boyfriend has been since he gave him that second shot the day before. He knew he shouldn't, but he just couldn't resist. "Master I'm so close! Please let me-" Josh moaned as he pulled against his restraints.

"Not yet sweetheart, I wanna push you to the edge. See how beautiful you are when all your muscles are quaking. Those pretty lips stretched wide with the prettiest noise erupting from your throat. All while I spill cum deep inside you baby." Tyler growled in his ear. Josh shivered at the intoxicating image he painted. And whatever Master wanted, he got.

"Y-yes push me....I need all of your cum Master!" Josh screamed. He met each of his thrust with just as much force as the last. He wanted to please Tyler, that way he got more of his release. It was like a drug to him and he couldn't get enough.

Tyler groaned and dug his nails deep into Josh's thighs. He loved the boy's moans and pleas. That was his drug and he demanded it every time they had sex. He ran his hand down his chest all the way to his dick. He jerked his boyfriend in time with his thrusts. The paced picked up and Josh's muscles were in pain and screaming for relief.

Tears ran down his cheek and stained his blindfold. The combination of all the sensations were becoming too much. But he needed to make Tyler happy even over his own self perseverance. Tyler took pity on his poor man. He wiped the stray tears and kissed him passionately. With one last thrust deep enough to puncture Josh's intestines. He came hard as he removed Josh's cock ring he had put on him.

Josh screamed into Tyler's mouth when he exploded cum between them. At the same time he shivered from being full to the brim with Tyler's cum. His eyes rolled to the back and his breathing was shallow. His back flew off the bed as his orgasm roared through him. The process took a few minutes. He finally calmed down and his breathing was stable.

"Oh baby you looked so beautiful just like I said you would." Tyler whispered in his ears he rubbed his stomach. Josh didn't understand why Tyler liked to always caress his belly after sex, but he was beginning to really like it. He smiled at the praise and attention he would get from Tyler after he did what he was told.

One And Onlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें