"Oh my god, Sara, that's amazing!" she replied. "Why don't you seem excited?"

"What's Harry going to say?" I wondered aloud.

"He's going to be over the moon and you know it."

I nodded quietly. I was pregnant again.

"I'm going to have to get my dress altered," I said.

"Yeah, you are. But it's okay, Sara," Madison replied reassuringly, wrapping me in a hug. "Everything is going to be okay."

"How am I going to tell Harry?" I asked, a lump forming in my throat. Why was I so scared to tell him?

"His birthday is in two days so you could tell him then," she suggested. Then I heard the front door open and close. Harry walked upstairs and saw Madison and I sitting in the bathroom.

"Or now," Madison said before standing and leaving the bathroom and ultimately the house.

"Hi, baby. Is everything okay?" Harry asked, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant," I said, showing him the test. His face was indecipherable for a second. Then he broke out in a big grin.

"You're having another baby?" Harry asked. "That's amazing. Very unexpected, but also very amazing." He pulled me in for a kiss and I felt myself relax. Harry was happy about this.

"We don't have any room for another baby here," I said after breaking the kiss.

"We can turn the office into a nursery," Harry replied.

"What about when we want more kids?"

"We'll figure it out like we always do."

"London," I said. "The apartment has enough room for all of us."

"But our wedding is here," Harry replied, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"We could move after the wedding."

"Sara, we've got time to figure this out. We should focus on setting up an appointment for you and Baby Styles Number 2."

I nodded and sighed as Harry wrapped his arms around me. He rested his hands on my stomach and kissed my cheek. I was pregnant again. Elizabeth was going to have a little brother or sister.

After a few minutes Harry and I went downstairs to eat some sandwiches for lunch. Harry couldn't stop smiling the entire time. He really was excited to have another baby.

"Can I tell people?" Harry asked, pouring me a glass of water.

"Not yet. Maybe after the wedding we could have a surprise gender reveal party?" I suggested. Harry smiled and I knew that he already liked the idea.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked Harry.

"I want nothing more than to spend time with my fiancé and my daughter," Harry answered, smiling at me. He leaned across the bar counter and pecked my lips a few times. I wanted to plan something for Harry, even if it were just a nice day with Elizabeth and a dinner for the two of us. He deserved a special day after all he did for our family.

Harry went back to the studio after we ate and I got to work planning Harry's birthday. I made a reservation at Harry's favorite restaurant in Malibu for the two of us. I also ordered a framed print of one of our engagement photos to give to Harry as a gift. It was the same picture we'd used on our save the date card.

The morning of Harry's birthday I brought him cereal and toast in bed. I was getting better at cooking but I wasn't going to chance it.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said, placing the tray on Harry's lap. "Happy birthday."