Chapter 25

A/N:

Hi, I made a playlist of songs I listen to while writing this. It's up on my Spotify which is saraebibz (yes I named the character after myself don't judge) and it's called Little Things. I recommend listening to it while reading this!!

Sara's POV:

Harry was discharged the morning after he woke up. The nurses wanted to wheel him out in a wheelchair, but Harry insisted that he could walk on his own. The first week was pretty easy. Harry knew what he could and couldn't do. He was very helpful with Elizabeth and practically forced me to sleep.

One morning I woke up to the sound of Harry's guitar and singing voice coming from his office at the end of the hallway. I got up and padded down the hallway. I peeked into the office and saw Harry with the guitar in his lap and a notebook open in front of him. Elizabeth was in her seat on the couch next to him.

"Hi," I said quietly as I entered the room.

"Sara, you're up," Harry said, shutting the notebook.

"What are you writing?" I asked. "I could hear a bit. It sounds beautiful."

Harry smiled. "I'm just working on something that popped into my head recently. I'll play it for you when it's done."

"Sounds good," I said.

I leaned down and pecked Harry on the lips.

"No fair, I was in a coma for five days," Harry whined.

"So?" I retorted.

"So, we've got to make up for all of the kisses we missed out on," he explained.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You're obviously fine if you're being this cheeky."

"Come on, babe," he pleaded.

"Fine. One kiss."

Harry pulled me into his lap. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you Sara."

"I love you Harry," I replied.

He leaned his forehead on mine. Our lips were barely touching. I knew he was waiting for me to lean in first. I leaned up to meet his lips and pressed mine onto his. He smiled into the kiss. I reached up and put my hands around his neck while he put his hands on my waist.

I broke away before anything else could happen. Harry frowned.

"Don't give me that look, Styles," I scolded.

"Let's go to dinner tonight," Harry said.

"What about Elizabeth? Who's going to babysit her?" I asked.

"I've got it covered. Just say yes."

I knew he was up to something, but he was excited, and he looked so cute when he was excited, so I gave in.

"Yes," I said.

Harry smiled and kissed me. We spent the day in with Elizabeth. We just played with her, watched a movie, ate, and enjoyed our time together. For the first time, it felt like we were a family.

I started to get ready for dinner around 4:00. I did a bolder makeup look and curled my hair. I got dressed in a black shift dress with lace detailing on the top and black heels. By the time I was done getting ready it was almost 6:00.

"Sara, we've got to leave!" Harry called.

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

I walked down the stairs and saw Harry by the door. He had on a white button down with a black blazer, a black necktie, and black dress pants. For once, he wasn't wearing his brown boots; instead, he wore black dress shoes.