Chapter 6

Harry had me move into his house with him about a month and a half before I was due. He had his stepdad, Robin, help me move all the boxes and he insisted that I didn't do any heaving lifting. I knew that Harry wasn't going to change his mind, so I just found small ways to help, like labeling the boxes and taping them shut after Madison helped me fill them.

Harry had rented a moving truck and once we'd packed all the boxes in the truck, I gave my key to the man at the front desk. Harry was waiting in the truck for me. Madison and Robin were going to meet us at Harry's house.

"This is crazy," Harry remarked, shaking his head and smiling.

"What is?" I asked, looking over at him.

"In a month and a half, I'm going to be a dad. You're moving in with me, and we're back together. I never would've thought that any of this would be happening. But I'm glad that it is."

I smiled and grabbed his free hand with my own. "I'm glad it's happening, too. I love you, Harry. So much," I said.

"I love you so much more, Sara."

Once we got to Harry's house, we started to unpack the truck and bring the boxes inside. Harry and Robin did most of the lifting while Madison and I sat and talked.

"So, have you thought about a baby shower?" Madison asked me.

"Um, not really. It's just been kind of crazy lately with all of these new living arrangements and stuff," I admitted.

"Well, today is your lucky day, because as your best friend, I am going to throw you an amazing baby shower."

"Mads, you don't have to do that," I said shyly.

"I do and I will," Madison stated. I knew that there was no arguing with her on this, so I gave in.

"Okay, Sara, all of the boxes are inside now," Harry said, wiping his face with a bandana.

"I guess that's my cue to leave," Madison said, laughing.

We stood up and hugged. She put a hand on my stomach and said, "Be good for your mom, okay, Elizabeth?"

"I'll call you tomorrow. Bye Madison," I said.

Both Madison and Robin left, and then it was just Harry, myself, and a bunch of boxes.

"Do you want to start unpacking?" I asked.

Harry shook his head and sat down on the couch, motioning for me to join him. I sat down and leaned my head on his shoulder, but that got uncomfortable so I switched to laying my head in his lap.

"You're beautiful," Harry said, brushing my hair out of my eyes. I blushed and Harry smiled, knowing that he'd made me happy with his compliment.

"You're so handsome, Harry," I retorted, looking into his eyes. He blushed at my words.

"I love you," he said, leaning down to kiss me. As our lips made contact, I felt Elizabeth kick in my stomach. I stopped abruptly and Harry's eyebrows furrowed.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head and put one of his hands on my stomach. I pulled his face down to kiss me again, and sure enough, Elizabeth started kicking. Harry's eyes widened, and when he pulled away, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Is that...our baby?" Harry asked in amazement.

I nodded. He was going to be such an amazing dad.

A/N:
Aw that was cute. Short but cute. I'll be updating on the weekends since weekdays are insanely busy for me. Thank you for reading this!!!