Unpredictable (Chapter Seventeen)

We walk out of the police station, all looking looking like homeless tramps. Great. We try to hide from the press but they seem to stalk us everywhere.

"Ash, Ash! WHY ARE YOU IN JAIL!" A short woman yells at me. I just ignore her.

"WHO'S THE GIRL?" A man yells.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell back at him. I quickly get in the taxi.

We got out of the police station with my license being took of me for a few months.

I quickly send out a tweet telling my fans I love them and they'll come before anything else.

When the taxi stops I help Taz out the car and go back to the hotel. I open the door to be quickly ambushed by someone. I'm about to go all ninja on him but then I realised its Niall.

"I've never been so happy to see you alive!" he yells. "I thought you were dead!"

"Yeah, Luke sort of is."

"WHAT?!"

I sigh.

"We're going in a bit. We're just gonna grab a shower and go," Taz says. Niall looks like he's gonna cry but we manage to calm him down.

*

We're on the way to the hospital now. Niall's driving as Taz doesn't have her license and I don't have mine.

We get out in the car park and try to find Luke. After wandering around aimlessly find him we get to his ward. We quickly barge through the door, seeing him. Liz is next to him, holding his hand.

"Mom, honestly, I'm fine. It's just a broken wrist. And a few bruises."

"I told you I don't like them hooligans! They hurt my baby, they hurt me."

I cough over exaggeratedly. They both look up.

"Oh hey guys!" he says excitedly. Liz throws us a dirty look.

"How you feeling?" Niall asks him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"What happened?" Him and Liz ask.

"Luke won't tell me," she adds.

"Basically Ashton was taking me and my family to the airport. On the way Luke and Calum had a mini argument over a bottle of pop. Ash turned around because he was distracted and the bottle went under the brake. Then a lorry came towards us and we crashed," Taz explains.

"HOW DID A FUCKING LORRY JUST COME TOWARDS MY SON! AND THAT HOOLIGAN HOOD NEARLY KILLED MY SON! AND WHAT ABOUT THAT EMO BOY! THESE PEOPLE ARE BAD FOR YOU LUKE! I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE ASHTON IN THE WORLD!"

"Ashton was driving though. And Michael was trying to help. He was giving him CPR at the hospital," Taz tries to say.

"Michael's always trying to hurt my boy. I'm close to taking a restraining order out on him."

Luke bursts out laughing at this.

"Mom, take a chill pill. All that crap about me and Michael has gone. It's my fault. I didn't have my seatbelt on and I dropped the bottle. Michael didn't do anything."

The doctor walks in with a face mask on. He picks up a knife and walks towards Luke.

Luke screams and Liz nearly karate chops him in the neck before he drops the knife.

"Hey, it's just me! It's me, Michael!"

He pulls the mask down to reveal a cheeky grin spread across his face.

"Point proven," Liz just mutters. "Point proven."

"You're a dick, Michael," is all Luke says.

"I know I am. At least I don't have a-"

"ENOUGH YOU STUPID BOY!" Liz yells.

"He started it," he sulks like a little kid.

"So what's new?"

"The world found out you made that 14 year old pregnant," Mike says.

Liz is about to go mental on Luke before we all laugh.

"I think it's time you left," Liz tells him. "Until you've stopped being immature and pathetic."

He just laughs though.

"No, I'm serious. If you don't leave I'm going to call security."

"You're actually kicking me out? Isn't that Luke's choice?"

"5, 4, 3," she starts.

"When a mom starts counting down you know it's serious shit," Michael jokes.

He stands up and walks out. We see him get questioned by a couple of doctors. I smile at it.

We spend a few hours at the hospital before they kick everybody out. Liz is still aloud to be there but me, Niall, Calum and Taz make out way back to the car.

"Liz is a bit... pushy," Taz says. I smile at her. Everybody calls Liz pushy but she only wants what's best for her kids. Like all moms really.

I find myself hurling forwards at the sudden stop of the car.

I look up from the floor where I see a pair of bright blue eyes starring back at me through the window. She's holding a gun, pointed at me and the rest of her face is covered with a balaclava. The car's surrounded too with a group of hitmen around with guns. I notice we're in a field area which is desolate.

"Why the hell are we in a field?" I ask Niall, not taking my eyes of her.

"Who the hell is she, Ashton? She could kill us all if she wanted to!" he screams back in retaliation.

"Don't panic. It's what she wants," Taz tries to say but I think Niall is going to have a panic attack.

Calum gets out the car. He goes towards the girl and tries to reason with her.

He runs towards the car quickly aftr he speaks. The men grab him and drag him towards the van which is blocking our exit. He manages to yell a few words though.

"It's Jasmine!" He yells. "It's Jasmine!"