Lover girl, you play those hearts like toys (Chapter Nine)

I wake up in the morning, extra early. I go to go down to the living room and see Calum there, lazily watching some advertisement channel. The TV must of rebooted itself last night when he pulled the wires out. He looks up at me, smiling sadly.

"She'll be alright, you know," I tell him."The Doctors said she'll live."

"You do know I'm really really really sorry. Ash, I was drunk. I just wanted to get the pain away."

"Yeah, I do."

I sit down on the sofa next to him.

"I love you bro," he says, bro hugging me.

The door bell rings so I go to answer it.

Taz.

"Hey Ashton," she says. "Guess what?"

"You slept with Luke? Or Mikey? Because you already slept with Calum!"

She looks shocked that I know.

"I can explain," she says. "He came onto me and I couldn't stop him. Even when I said no he wouldn't stop!"

"So Calum's a rapist?!" I yell at her. "If so why didn't you call the police?!"

"Because...Because I don't know! He was really upset, and his mom needs him at the moment!"

"Anyway, what did you want to tell me?"

"I'm pregnant, alright? I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!"

"BUT IS THE BABY MINE?" I yell.

"We'll find out next on the Jeremy Kyle show," Mikey says, popping out from the door.

"SHUT UP!" Me and Taz yell in unison.

"DON'T TELL MY FRIEND TO SHUT UP!" I yell at her. "I CAN BECAUSE I'M HIS FRIEND! BUT DO YOU HAVE AY FRIENDS OR ARE THEY FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS?"

She slaps me hard in the face, straching me slightly.

"Don't you ever say that about me. Yes I made a mistake, but are you any better cheating on you last girlfriend with me? I ain't nobodies side bitch!"

"WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING? AND WHICH WHORE GOES WITH 2 PEOPLE AT ONCE!"

"WHICH MAN WHORE IGNORES HIS FRIEND WHEN HIS MOM HAS CANCER! AND GOES WITH SOMEONE WITH THE SAME 'ASMIN' NAME?" She yells back at me, walking away from the house. "AND I HOPE THE BABY'S CALUM'S!"

__________________________________________________________________________

We got beef here people. And a new cover!