You're Just a Little Bit Outta My Limit (A 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfic)

Hi x This is my first story so please don't be hatin on me. Please vote, comment and follow. But if not, that's ok too. So bye!

Ashton POV

I pulled on my grey hoodie and nerd glasses. Today was time for out first show with One Direction. Yeah, It was Luke's idea. He was a guy Directioner, along with Calum. But I think me and Mikey are the only sane people in the band. I mean who would like some boyband who can't even play their own intruments? Well, except Niall, but that doesn't really count. He is a guitarist, not a drummer. I don't mean to be big headed but they don't produce their own music. Anyone could sing along to a kareoke track and pretend to be a popstar. At least Mikey and Luke can be bothered to think of some good lyrics. Anyway, I look outside of our hotel and seen a bunch of girls stnading there, waiting for One Direction. Then I see her. Her as in the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She's standing there, smiling as she notices me. She doesn't fangirl like the rest of them. She's wearing a yellow beach dress and a pair of gothic sandals.

Luke comes in, laughing at me.

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful," he sings.

"She beautiful," I tell him.

"Yeah she is," he says. When I look around, he staring at a box of pizza.

"Don't you ever have any love interest for any girls?" I ask, half irritated.

"Yeah, Ashton, I do. I just like them to be edible and there names to be Pizza or Ice cream."

I leave him, going to find that girl. I go out to the fans, hearing them screaming.

"Hello guys," I say into the microphone that the tech team gave me.

I go to speak, but then I hear a massive scream from the crowd. I turn around, to see Harry and Louis coming on. God, there such attention seekers.

I sneak of the stage as they're gassing. The girl of my dream walks away.

"Wait!" I run after her. She turns around, smiling widly as she sees me.

"Wait, is it really you, Ashton?" She says, her British accent taking over the words.

"Yeah, it is," I say sheeply. Why am I shy?

"Oh, I'm Taz," she say.

"Is it short for anything?" I ask.

"Tasmin, but I hate it."

"Know what it means?"

"Ooh, get you," she laughs. "It means twin. Strange, cause I'm a twin."

"So your mom named you twin?" I chuckled.

"At least it's better than 'town near the ash tree," she retorts sarcastically.

"Erm... So... You wanna come in?" I ask.